Quinceanera

Hi I`m Olga and I need help finding a choreographer to help with the dance for me and and my 14 damas and chambelanes. Not only that i need help with the suprise dance with some of my girls and boys;like a hip hop latin dance something like that. Please help!!!
Posted by Olga Aleman; updated 01/28/10

If your in Cali Call Candy & Gabriel Choreographers

Posted by Jessica; updated 01/29/10

Hi I`m Olga and I need help finding a choreographer to help with the dance for me and and my 14 damas and chambelanes. Not only that i need help with the suprise dance with some of my girls and boys;like a hip hop latin dance something like that. Please help!!! I need one that is close to Port Arthur, Texas like Houston or Dallas.
Posted by Olga Aleman; updated 01/29/10

Hi there!! Provide your e-mail or phone number and I can give you info. You can also google Texas Quinceanera Choreographer. Or Vals Choreographer! Good Luck!
Posted by elba; updated 02/04/10

Hi I`m Olga and I need help finding a choreographer to help with the dance for me and and my 14 damas and chambelanes. Not only that i need help with the suprise dance with some of my girls and boys;like a hip hop latin dance something like that. Please help!!!
Posted by Olga Aleman; updated 02/09/10