My 13th Birthday Party

My 13th Birthday party is the 21st of febuary 2010 and i need game ideas. Ive looked around and ive got a few. Im haveing a alice in wonderland themed party but that dosent really matter. It will be a boy-girl party. Also i will be wearing a dress so nothing that will be to hard in a dress. Also my mom will be there so nothing nasty.
Posted by abby; updated 01/26/10

My wife and I for Halloween have Midway games for the kids that come over. This would work great for you. Exp: 2 liter soda bottles. After you empty about 7 to 10 of them take the labels off and make your own (Alice pics) and make a ring toss game. Fill 2 or 3 with candy and the first to ring one wins the bottle with the candy! (Don`t tell them till they win!) Can you find a couple of empty 5 gallon buckets? Or if need be a couple of boxes? Tie down a couple of toilet seats on top and have a potty toss with bean bags. Or three wiccer baskets and some soft balls. Find a big box and draw the smiling cat. Cut out the mouth and eyes and throw bean bags to win! Boys love guns! Wal Mart has several Nerf target games for cheap money (like $15.00). Set up a couple and you win by getting x amount of points! Get some party plastic cups and goblets at a party store, fill them with candy and filp coins in to win the cup and candy! Offer prizes like candy, video gift cards, whatever you can think of, make the games winnable and let everyone win something and people will be talking about it for days! We`ve be come quite a big hit the past 5 years! And hey, grab some picture frames and an instant camera and offer and pic of each of your geusts with you to take home! Hope this help! Have fun and good luck!
Posted by Sean; updated 01/26/10

Thanks those all sound awesome
Posted by abby; updated 01/27/10