Monique Lhuillier Scarlet For Sale

I have a gorgeous like new size 6 Monique Lhuillier Scarlet for sale. The length or size has not been altered, just adjusted the clasp on the shoulders and added a bustle for dancing.
Please email me about this gown and I will be happy to send you pictures and details. I am asking $3000. I paid $4700.
Posted by Jacque; updated 01/25/10

Is this dress still available?
Posted by Jennifer; updated 03/15/11

I have a Monique Lhuillier Scarlett wedding dress for sale. It was originally puchased as a size 10 because I needed it for the length since I am 5`10. There were some alterations done. It is a gorgeous dress and like new since I only wore it once on my wedding day. I can send you more pictures if you are interested and get you the exact measurements of the dress.
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Carli; updated 03/15/11

Hello,
I`m interested in either of the Monique Lhuillier Scarlet dresses on this post. Can you send me pictures please? My email is autumncrouser@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Autumn
Posted by Autumn; updated 05/10/11

Hi! Dress is stunning! Can you please send me pic and measurements? email address is wandaserrano75@gmail.com Thanks.
Posted by Wandyski; updated 05/11/11

Hello,

I love this dress! Is it still available from anyone?

Please contact me back caitlinline@gmail.com

Thank you!
Posted by Caitlin; updated 09/09/11

Hello,

Can you please advise if this is still for sale as I wuld be very interested? You can email me on emka089@hotmail.com

Thanks
Posted by Emma; updated 01/09/12

Hello,

Can you please advise if this is still for sale? You can email me on luanaesteves@gmail.com

Thanks
Posted by Luana; updated 05/18/12