Christian Michele Wedding Gown

Report Abuse
Beautiful Oyster/Champagne wedding gown, size 18 with classic strapless styling from Christian Michele (designer available exclusively at Group USA) with exquisite detailing with embroidery and beading. Not overdone, simply the perfect amount of detail for the bride that likes a little bling with classic styling. $600 obo. (Gown costs $900 brand new) Gown looks beautiful on, fitted at top to waist. Very flattering for real sized women. (My measurements 40D, 35, 45.) Will fit larger hip sizes and up to 42D bust sizes.)
Gown is also bustled.. Shoes are available as well in size 9 for additional $30.
Photo below is store photo. I will send photos for those that are interested. Please include email on request for photos.
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Bre; updated 01/22/10

Hello i am so interested in this dress do you still have it and what is the condition of it please email me im am desperate
Posted by cecelia; updated 01/26/11

Sorry my email is mscecemoreno@yahoo.com thank you
Posted by cecelia; updated 01/26/11

Sorry for the delay. The dress is still available. What area of the country are you in. I am located in NC but willing to ship. I will email you directly.
Posted by Br; updated 01/30/11