Maggie Sottero Reese

Search my dress and pictures of it on ebay. Size 8. My loss is your gain. Long story short I was engaged and now I am not. When I saw this dress in a bridal magazine I knew it was the one for me. It retails for $1,300 but I am willing to sell it for $750 because I can`t wear it now even though it is my dream dress. It`s stunning, flattering, the material is beautiful. The beading is detailed and beautiful- everything is in perfect condition and ready to wear. I did take the tags off when I was trying it on (of course I knew that I would keep it forever!) and so it does not have tags but I assure you it`s authentic and you will be more than happy with it. It has never been altered or tampered with. It is in brand new condition, you would never know that it was even tried on. Be warned of knock offs of this dress. Many sites claim to be selling real Maggie Sottero dresses but they are not. This dress is authentic Maggie Sottero Couture and it shows. Enjoy!!!
Posted by lara; updated 01/19/10

What colour is this dress if it is still for sale I will buy it!!! I am desperate to find this dress at short notice what is your email address?
Posted by Anita; updated 01/22/10

Is this dress still available. If so, we will purchase it.
Posted by bride; updated 12/19/10