White Ostrich Feathers And 24" Tall Trumpet Vases

I have 1200 beautiful white ostrich feathers for sale 18-24" long and 6-10" wide.... Along with 14 24" tall clear glass trumpet vases I am willing to break the lot down if you need less...I also have 16 of the green foam to go in top of the trumpet vases all new no holes items are located in Ohio I am asking $12 per vase and $1 per feather I will check this message 3 times daily
Posted by Poshdiva; updated 01/18/10

I am interested, I live in Columbus Ohio.

Thanks
Posted by alice; updated 01/19/10

I am interested in purchasing 300 of the white feathers you are selling. How do I get in contact with you?
Posted by Deslie; updated 01/19/10

Please email if these are still available....and please let me know where you are located, I also live in Ohio,
Thanks
Posted by alice; updated 01/20/10

I am planning a all white affair and was wondering if you have anymore of the feathers. I am in need of 100
Posted by anita; updated 01/29/10

I would like to see a pic of the vase and does the foam come with the price of the vase and also would like 400 feathers
Posted by samantha; updated 02/08/10

Can you please send me pictures of the feathers
Also how much would it cost to ship 75 to edinburg texas
Posted by Diana; updated 02/14/10

Do u still have those feathers
Posted by gina Valenti; updated 09/29/10

Do you still have any ostrich feathers? If so I would need around 70 or 80 large ones. If so how much?
Posted by Ann; updated 05/27/11

Do you still have the feathers? If so, how many and how much?
Posted by Edie; updated 05/27/11

Hi, DO you still have any feathers or vases left?
Posted by Sonia Jager; updated 06/22/11

Hello Do you still have the feathers if so I live in Columbus and would like to purchase 300. Thanks.
Posted by Candice; updated 10/22/12