Mary`s Bridal Style S008250

I am desperately looking for this dress, PC Mary`s Bridal style #S008250. Looking for size 12-16. Do you still have this dress by any chance. Please if anyone can help me, I would appriciate it.
Posted by Amanda Harrah; updated 01/18/10

Did you ever find this dress? I now find myself looking for it as well and wondered if you had any replies or luck?

Thank you!
Cat
Posted by Cat; updated 09/12/10

I have this dress and was about to sell it. Either of you still looking for it? worn once. Minor stains on very bottom edge (due to it`s flowing nature). I did not attempt to clean as of yet but suspect stains will easily be removed. Size 14-16. White.
Posted by Jamie; updated 10/25/10

Sorry Kim, already sold mine. Good luck finding one. It`s a beautiful dress!
Posted by Jaime; updated 05/23/11

I have this dress in ivory size 12 - worn once and been stored ever since - if interested contact me
Posted by autumn; updated 02/14/12

Hi,,, not sure how to contact the last poster, but if you still have the dress and are willing, please email me or tell me how to contact you! I`d love to talk!
Posted by Kim; updated 03/21/12

I do have it but can`t figure out how to use this site lol. Email me autumnrosa @ ymail.com
Posted by autumn; updated 03/22/12

Autumnrosa, I emailed you, so please let me know if you got my message. I dont trust it to not send me to junk, etc. Thanks!!
Posted by Kim; updated 03/25/12

AutumnRosa, I`m still trying to reach you about the dress... Not sure if this is getting sent to your junkmail or something, but if you DO get this, please let me know! Thanks again!
Posted by Kim; updated 04/04/12

Never reached AutumnRosa about this dress, anyone else have any ideas?
Thanks!
Posted by Kim; updated 07/23/12

I`m very interested in this dress would love to purchase it. Size 14-16 I or 12-14 I could use to lose a few pounds if anybody could help me locate this dress or if it`s still available please let me know thanks..
Posted by Ann; updated 05/03/15

I have a sz 12 but corset back which allows for increased size as needed without alterations you will need to e mail me for pics autumn rosa 82 at g mail (obviously no spaces)
Posted by autumn; updated 05/03/15

I am looking for this dress in a size 26 or somewhere close.
Posted by kelly benes; updated 09/23/15

I am looking for this dress..I can nothing that makes my heart sing like this dress does. If you have the dress and are willing to sale it please let me know! Thank you!!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Chrys Stafford; updated 10/26/15

I`m also looking for this dress. I`m 14-16... Hopefully this dress doesn`t run small! I`ve been looking forever. Can anyone help?
Posted by Aali; updated 07/09/16