Teal And Chocolate Brown Wedding Colors

Hi ppl!

I`m getting married in 2 months and my colors are teal, chocolate brown, and ivory. My fiance will be in ivory, groomsmen in chocolate tuxes, and my bridesmaids will be in teal with a brown accent....but everytime i tell some1 the colors, they always frown...can anyone with pictures please send some to me so i wont get weary with my colors....

I need some encouraging!!!! :-(
Posted by Rachel; updated 01/13/10

I think that sounds really great! I love blues/green with chocolate. Message caught my attention because the color combo sounded cool. You go girl!! Think out of the box! I want to have a wedding reception in a barn. Havent found one yet, but dont want to be ordinary!
Posted by Lindsay; updated 01/14/10

Check David`s Bridal..they have BEAUTIFUL chocolate Brown & Teal dresses...
Posted by Lisa; updated 02/09/10

That`s awesome! I`m getting married March 2011 & those are my colors also! I live in hawaii so naturally everyone would think we`d go with traditional "hawaiian print" & I got some strange reactions when I first told them my colors. I would love to see pics!!! YAY...Congratulations!!!
Posted by Elisa; updated 03/22/10

Rachel--you didn`t tell me you were a newly wed yourself!! You have the best kind of experience--been there done that--to make you a great wedding planner!! Call me and let`s et up a time for the Tuscaloosa wedding to talk --My head has been spinning with ideas since I got your email yesterday!!
Kathy--A Cutting Edge Caterers
Posted by Kathy; updated 09/14/10

So im doing the same colors except no ivory. I dont think it will look good. Chocolate and teal are beautiful together. I just dont think ivory will go good.
Posted by Dana; updated 12/01/10

Those are very pretty colors.My sister is getting married in september and thoses are her colors..I`m finding do much in those colors and that is great Look this is your wedding do it yourway and don worry about everyone else cause,you have o much other things to worry aboutt..Do the weding your colors and show pretty so people thoses colors go good together..I thought people went to wedding for free food anways and free stuff of the table so im sure those colors don go good in there house. GO WITH THE OLORS font worry about decor, there house...
Posted by Tammy; updated 01/23/11

My daughter is getting married in January-I was not so sure how she came up with these colors of teal and brown but so far I`ve had fun helping her put them together-her moh is wearing brown and then the bridesmaids are wearing teal-the groomsmen will be in black but have the teal accents-her groom also in black but with the silver accent-her dad will be in black but with ivory accents to match her dress-our grandchildren
(her nieces and nephew) as flower girls and ringbearer, the fg will have on ivory/brown and the rb black with the silver-we have touches of both colors thruout and all will have on or carry cream flowers-the teal color came from davids bridal and called oasis and the brown also davids bridal called truffle-getting eager for the day
Posted by tammy; updated 08/24/13