Wonder Pets Or Yo Gabba Gabba

Hi my son`s bday is coming up in March and i am looking for the wonder pets or yo gabba gabba costumed characters to come out and sing the theme songs for the show and mingle with the kids,so can someone send me an email to let me know if you have there characters and prices please thanks so much i hope to talk to u soon!
Posted by kolesia jolley; updated 01/13/10

Hi Kolesia,

Still need a performer for your party?

What city and state will you have the party? What is the date of your event?

We have contacts in every major U.S. City who perform as character look-a-likes or impersonators. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to keith@rhkentertainment.com.

Just send an email to news@rhkentertainment.com and put "Special Report" in the subject line, and we will send it to you via email.

Atlanta, austin, Baltimore, boston, chicago, cleveland, dallas, denver, Detroit, houston, las vegas, los angeles, miami, minneapolis, new york, orange co, philadelphia, phoenix, portland, raleigh, sacramento, san diego, seattle, sf bayarea, washington, dc and many more cities

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by keith; updated 01/13/10

Go to www.kiddicity.com. We have great looking costumes and sipping to you + a party cd is included in the rental price.

Visit our page for more info: Kiddi City Characters

Posted by tony; updated 01/22/10