Want The Quince Christian Church Service?

Hi everyone,
If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like it emailed to them, just send me your email address so I can send it on to you. Happy planning girls!
Posted by Pat; updated 01/08/10

Please e-mail me the christian quienceanera ceremony. Thank you.
Posted by josie; updated 01/08/10

Please send me the Christian Church Service ASAP. Thank you so much. That will be a big help.
Posted by AJ; updated 01/10/10

Hi I would like to receive the ceremony outline that you have if you wouldn`t mind. Thank You Lisa
Posted by lisa; updated 01/16/10

Post your email.
Posted by Gena; updated 01/17/10

Yes, please send me the christian ceremony !! thank you
Posted by chrissy; updated 01/21/10

Yes, please send me the info you have for a Christian Quinceanera ceremony!! Thank you!!
Posted by Benita; updated 01/21/10

Please email me the Christian Quiencenara information. Thank you
Posted by Laura; updated 01/25/10

Hi Pat, Can you please email me a copy as soon as possible? My time is running short & I would love to get an idea of this service. Thank you so much!!
Posted by Benita; updated 01/27/10

Would love to have the service if you still have it. Need it for a family in our church who is having a Quince in November.
Posted by Christine; updated 10/19/10

Please send me a copy of the Christian Quinceanera information. We would love to do this for our daughter.
Thanks!
Posted by Roseanne; updated 12/06/10

I would like a copy of the Christian Quince please.
Posted by Ryan; updated 11/04/11

Hello there! Could you please share a copy with me. It would be of great help! Gracias!
Posted by Irene; updated 12/07/11

Please send me the Quince Christian Church Service.

Thanks!
Posted by Roseanne; updated 01/16/12

Please send me the info for a Christian Quincnanera Ceramony. Thank You Danielle
Posted by Danielle; updated 02/27/12

Please send me a copy of the Qunice Christina Church service.
Thanks, Connie
Posted by Connie Deltoro; updated 09/13/12