LOOKING FOR PL247 Priscilla Platinum Dress

I am getting married in 8 months and this dress is discontinued. I do not care if it is used or new. Does anyone have any ideas where to look?! Thanks guys!
Posted by Natalie; updated 01/07/10

Hi! I bought this dress at a Priscilla of Boston sample sale in November of 2009. My wedding date is 10/30/2010, so I have not altered this dress at all & it`s being held at the store for me. It`s Ivory and size 8. Problem is....I`m in love with another dress! I want to sell this for what I payed ONLY, I don`t want to sell for profit. I just want to get married in my dream dress and this isn`t it. Please let me know if you`re interested in buying the dress...I would love for someone to love it because it`s so beautiful.
Posted by Caity; updated 05/26/10

Hey,

I have another dress, but I REALLY REALLY love that one. Where are you located? How much did you buy it for? You can email me at natdahlke22@yahoo.com Take Care! Thanks!
Posted by Natalie; updated 05/26/10

Caity,

We had emailed before about this dress. I actually just had a woman email me looking for it. Did you end up buying it? If so email me again...natdahlke22@yahoo.com

She wants to buy it asap. :)
Posted by Natalie; updated 02/23/11

Are you still looking for the Priscilla of Boston PL 247.

I have it available in a true sample size 8.

Warmest Regards
Posted by natasha; updated 02/23/11