Searching For Davids Bridal 95161 Size 18-22

I`m in search of this dress it has a duster jacket that is the same length as the dress.

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by laura; updated 01/04/10

I have this dress in a size 20 and am willing ot get rid of it. It is still in the bag. I wore it and then put it in the bag and have never taken it out again. I paid a little less than $600 for it. I am willing to part with it for a low price. I lost my job and cannot afford to have the dress dry cleaned.
Posted by Ansa; updated 03/30/10

I have this dress in a size 18 and I`m looking to get rid of it quickly. I paid almost a $1000 retail for the dress, and am only looking to sell it for $350 or best offer. The dress is in excellent condition and it is beautiful!
Posted by Danielle; updated 05/04/10

Okay I know this is a LONG shot as the post is almost 4 years old. But I am looking for this exact dress. I wore the same one for my wedding and sadly I no longer have it and wanted to wear it for renewal vows. What is the absolute bottom price you will go if you still have it?
Posted by Callie; updated 07/07/14

I still have the dress in a sealed garment bag. I would be willing to sell the dress for $100.00 plus shipping.
Posted by Danielle Wesley; updated 07/15/14

HI! I haven`t heard back from you and wanted to reach out. I am willing to pay $125 plus shipping for the dress. If this is agreeable please send me your paypal account and I can send you the funds. If you`d prefer you can send me an invoice via paypal to my email address peterson.callie@gmail.com. Please let me know as soon as possible. I know that shipping shouldn`t be much more as I have been shipping several dresses from my closed wedding shop and the most i`ve paid is $20 and that was for a much heavier dress in a paper case box.
Please let me know as soon as possible. Also was the dress cleaned after wearing it? Are there any stains or items that need to be noted. Thanks~
Posted by Callie Peterson; updated 08/07/14