PLEASE HELP: Wanted AMSALE COCO

Hello ladies,

Does anyone have or know the whereabouts of an Amsale Coco dress (size 4-8)! I`ve been looking everywhere and can`t quite afford the $6k pricetag.

Description:
SILHOUETTE: Ball Gown
NECKLINE: Sweetheart
TRAIN: Chapel
FABRIC: Silk Taffeta ballgown with Alençon lace bust, spaghetti straps and rouched natural waist
COLOR: White or Ivory

Please leave a post! Thanks!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Janice; updated 01/04/10

I had an amsale coco replica made for me, but ended up getting a different dress so I`m selling it. The measurements are: Bust-35" Waist- 33" Hips- 42" Hollow to Hem- 55.5". I am selling for 350 OBO+shipping. Let me know if your interested!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Tara; updated 01/30/10

I bought this dress in september and have recently changed my mind. It will be ready in May and its a size 2-0
Posted by katie; updated 02/07/10

I HAVE ONE WHITE I AM SELLING NOW. I BOUGHT IT A SHOP SAMPLE BUT HAS NO MARKS NO STAINS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS DRESS. I HAVE DRY CLEANED IT ALREADY AS WELL.iTS A SIZE 8 IN IVORY SELLING IT FOR $2800
Posted by TT; updated 02/08/10

TT I am very interested in the dress you are trying to sell, Amsale Coco size 8. Could I see some pictures of it?
Posted by Melanie; updated 02/08/10

What is your email address to send to please
Posted by TT; updated 02/08/10

I am having trouble posting this, I hope it works.
Posted by Melanie; updated 02/08/10

Crosby, do you still have the gown? I`m looking for this dress and that`s my size! Very interested if you still have it. Thanks!
Posted by Bre; updated 04/04/10

Are you still looking for this gown? I have a size 8 sample that I am selling. It is in near-perfect condition- only needs a button replaced.
Posted by Merina; updated 11/19/10

I tried this dress on in a sample shop today... I wonder if the owner would ship to you?
Posted by Shannon; updated 11/19/10

Ladies I have a new amsale coco for sale in label size 8 (street size 4-6)
Please let me know if anyone is interested?
Posted by jj; updated 03/03/11

Hi Tara, where did you get your replica from? Unfortunately it is the wrong size for me but would like to know what you thought of the quality of it...
Posted by Jess; updated 04/19/11

Hi JJ, I am interested...
Posted by Jess; updated 04/19/11

I have the Amsale Coco gown in a Size 6. It has never been worn or altered and still has the tags on it. I purchased it and later decided to go in another direction for my beach wedding. However, I was unable to return it to the salon. I am selling it for $2500 or the best offer. Please email me at cara.chasney@gmail.com if you are interested.
Posted by Cara; updated 08/30/11

Storeofdress has this dress,only $265.00!
Dress material are lace and taffeta.
If need silk material,please contact with the customer service,it needs extra $ as the cost.

Http://shop.storeofdress.net/product.php?productid=12078&cat=0&page=2
Posted by Marjory; updated 09/02/11

Hi JJ,

If your dress is still available I am interested in buying it..my email address is cf_182@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Clare
Posted by Clare; updated 10/23/11

Hi Merina,

Are you still selling this dress? If so I am keen to buy one!

My email is cf_182@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Clare
Posted by Clare; updated 10/23/11

Hi JJ,

I am keen to buy your dress if it is still for sale..my email is cf_182@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Clare
Posted by Clare; updated 10/27/11

I AM TRYING TO FIND THE COCO DRESS IN A SIZE 4-8 (PREFERABLY 6) WILL ANYONE WHO HAS ONE OR HAS MORE INFORMATION ON ONE PLEAE CONTACT ME ASAP! THANK YOU!
Posted by jordan; updated 08/15/13

Hi,
I`m hoping someone still replies on this board even though it`s so old... I`m looking for the Amsale Coco dress. I need the measurements to be at least:
Bust: 35"
Waist: 30"
Hips: 38"

I don`t mind altering it a bit if it`s bigger.
Posted by Julie; updated 03/19/14

I have the amsale coco dress, but I`m in the UK.
Posted by Jess; updated 03/25/14

If anyone still has an Amsale Coco for sale please let me know.I know this is and old thread, but figured it was worth a try :)
Posted by Holly; updated 04/22/14