Need Help With Quinceañera!!!

Im having my quinceañera in november, and we wern`t planing for me to have a 15añera, but I finally convinced my mom. I`m the oldest one so we pretty much don`t know anything about planning a quinceañera.
-how many damas and chambelanes there should be
- Who should I ask tto be damas and chambelanes?
-Where can I buy th dress?
-do I have to have padirnos?
-Who could be mis padrinos?
-what kind of music?
-What kind of food?
-How does the decoration work?
-Where can I buy the cake?
-I need help with the speech
Posted by Angei; updated 09/20/03

Hey Angei well just tell me in what city you live and it`ll be much easier for me to help you on the cake, dress and everything else K :)
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 09/20/03

I LIVE IN CHAMBLEE, GEORGIA
Posted by Angie; updated 09/20/03

Hey since your the oldest and dont know much about planning a 15th well i think you shouldnt get so many padrinos because i ve seen invitations with the list of padrinos and it goes on and on and on it also seems like they exagerate so you should stay with your original padrinos and adults you trust for the espensive important stuff.
THATS WHAT I THINK.
Posted by ELIZABETH; updated 09/20/03

Hey, dont know if you already have what you need but here is what i know. Im planning my sisters Quinceañero and i`ve done many!!! LOL well here are some answers to your question:

How many damas and chambelanes there should be?
In the more traditional there would be 14 couples. You being the 15th

Who should I ask tto be damas and chambelanes?
You would usually ask your friends or family to be your damas and chamberlanes. Age 12-17 (the older, the easier to manage)

-Where can I buy th dress? Can`t help with the dress, i dont like in GA

-do I have to have padirnos?
From what i know you only have ONE Padrinos (well a couple) a madrina and a padrino! no more LOL

-Who could be mis padrinos?
People who are closest to you, that you care about.

-what kind of music?
Whatever kinda of music you like! If anything mix it up. It all depends of your invitados!

-What kind of food?
Again the food you prefer, usually there isnt any food really just picaderas! People sit and watch you do your dance etc and toast to champagne but they really dont sit there to eat. Picaderas are preffered and much cheaper

-How does the decoration work?
DEcoration: choose one of you favorite colors, best if a pastele. And decorate the hall. If you ahve a theme (cinderella, Fairy angels etc) work with that.

-Where can I buy the cake? Cant help dont live in GA

-I need help with the speech
The speach is nothing Huge, you are just giving a thank you to the people who made this come true and a thank you to your invitados, how happy you are etc!

Hope this helps!
Posted by Kenia; updated 10/09/03

Hey girl looks like u need alot of help just e-mail me and i can help you out as much as i can somethingrealwitty@yahoo.com
Posted by jennifer; updated 10/20/03

Hey look my moms a baker and she makes some awsome cakes soo u can call her up just write to me my email adress is Lagngui10@sbcglobal.net when u write 2 me tell me in wat state and city u live in and ill give you her phone number also my dad`s a photographer and a limosine service owner and we do everything ivitations dresses food everything soo just give us a call we also do food hall church and everything else u can think of we got it covered soo hit me ^ and ill give u her number and the address!!!
Posted by Taina; updated 09/30/05