FOR SALE DEMETRIOS PRINCESS GOWN SZ20

I have a demetrios princess collection gown #9557. It is a 2003/2004 gown. Unaltered, size 20 (probably fit`s size 18 normal clothing) measurements are unaltered so can contact local seller for exact measurements. It is in perfect condition. Traditional off the shoulder, scalloped neckline, bell sleves, full skirt, removable cathedral train, beautifully beaded and split front. Georgeous dress! I am asking $800 (canadian) firm, paid $1400 (canadian).
Posted by AD; updated 09/20/03

Can you put picture of the gown on this message board?
I would love to see it.
Thank`s.
Posted by nelly; updated 09/29/03

Here is the picture of the dress the train is like the back of 9531 on the demetrios home page.
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by AD; updated 09/29/03

Thanks!
Posted by andrea; updated 10/06/03

Did you need any other pictures?
Posted by AD; updated 10/28/03

I have gotten a few e-mails enquiring if the dress is still available. Yes it is.
Thanks
AD
Posted by AD; updated 02/02/04

I AM GETTING MARRIED JUNE 19,2004 IS THIS GOWN AVAILABLE IF SO HOW MUCH ?
Posted by TEINA; updated 02/26/04

Yes it is, there was someone who wanted it and then decided not. It is dry cleaned and in perfect condition waiting in the plastic garment bag. You would never know it has been worn plus I never altered it what-so-ever. The dress is 800 canadian or $595 american.
AD
Posted by AD; updated 02/26/04

I AM INTERESTED WHAT DRESS NUMBER IS IT ?
Posted by TEINA; updated 02/27/04

Hi Teina,
It is 9557, the picture is on this message (or at least it should be). Anyway you can e-mail me at leelynndw@hotmail.com if you want to talk about it. I could send more pictures if that one isn`t showing up. If you need to try it on you could go to any store as it is unaltered (it is not hemmed or taken in or anything). It would come to you just as it would if you ordered one from a store.
AD
Posted by april; updated 02/27/04

Can the dress be altered down a few sizes? I`d be interested in seeing some pics if it is still available.

CrissyTodaro@sbcglobal.net

Thanks
Posted by Crissy; updated 10/27/04

I know this is a long shot, but is this still around somewhere?
Posted by Dee; updated 12/05/11