WANTED: Claire Pettibone `Midnight` Gown

Looking for the Claire Pettibone `Midnight` gown from the rock`n`roll collection.
My wedding is in June. I would be happy with a sample or used!
Thanks!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Amanda; updated 12/07/09

Hi,
I am also looking for this dress! Wondering if you found it and wore it and if you may want to sell it?
Worth a shot!
Thanks,
Courtenay
Posted by Courtenay; updated 06/14/10

Hi

I am desperately looking for this dress in a size 10 - Has this particular one above been sold or can anyone advise a place I may be able to find one second hand?

Many Thanks

Dannii
Posted by Dannii; updated 07/16/10

Hi there, I am not sure whether you ladies are in US or UK but I live in the UK and have this dress, but in cream, in a size 10/12.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Carey
Posted by carey; updated 01/07/11

Hi carey do you still have the midnight dress in cream - do you have any pictures? And i assume you are saying size 10/12 uk translating to 6/8 US? I am in the US but will be moving to the UK after the wedding and am desperate to find this dress in a US street size of 8/10 - dont know what size it is in designer. Anyone know where to get one in the color shown in this picture above - I believe it is champagne?
Posted by Ellen; updated 02/05/11

Ellen,

The color shown above is in the platinum silk lining with the black roses and train. This gown is not easy to come by and you are best off ordering it thru the designer or an authorized retailer.
Posted by L; updated 02/06/11

I have this dress in a uk 10/12! I had a summer wedding in sweden which is why I chose the cream midnight not the dress shown above. Good luck finding the dress xx
Posted by carey; updated 02/07/11

Hi,
I was the one who originally posted this message and found a sample in a size 10! Not sure when your wedding is but mine is in April and I would willing to sell it to you after the wedding if your interested. There are ones put there, you just have to be very diligent! Let me know if your interested!
Posted by courtenay; updated 02/07/11

Thank you so much everyone! I did not know the one in platinum silk would be so rare, L. Thanks for the information. Carey are you still interested in selling yours? I love Sweden, I bet your wedding was absolutely beautiful! I have a fine line between 10/12...well really I am more of a 12...does it run large or small? Courtenay, where did you end up finding yours? My wedding is in September so I would still have time after your wedding, but I am also getting nervous since I don`t have a dress yet and can`t really plan other things like bridesmaid dresses and flowers till I have one. Do you mind me asking what price range you were finding them in though?

Thanks everyone!!!!!
Ellen
Posted by Ellen; updated 02/07/11

Ellen,
A lady who owned a boutique saw my message on here and just happened to have a sample in my size. I ended up paying 3000 but I also special ordered the beige flower and train option instead of the purple one. I think the retail on it was about 5000 in San Francisco. Good luck and also post a wanted ad on weddingbee.com if you haven`t already.
Posted by courtenay; updated 02/07/11

Hi Ellen,

What is your email address and I will send you some photo`s of my wedding dress.

I am quite busty (30E) and have a 28 inch waist. However the dress has some room on either side and is open at the back. Have you actually tried the dress on yet?

Thanks

Carey
Posted by carey; updated 02/07/11

Hi there,

I have the Midnight in cream lace, it is not silk. If anybody would like to see pics and ask further questions you can email me at careycilest@gmail.com. I would be happy to ship to the US or Canada but you would have to make sure that it is definitely the dress that you want as i would not take the dress back again. I already did this a few months back for a US bride and the dress was too small for her so she sent it back. I would advise anybody that is interested to try the dress on first in your home town and then if you love it and it fits I would be happy to ship.

I am happy to reduce the dress for any international brides (£2000) as i know that you will have to pay for shipping etc.

Thanks

Carey
Posted by carey; updated 03/17/11

I am looking for this dress in the platinum silk. I don`t mind a used or sample dress. Let me know if you have one to sell.

Thanks everyone!
Posted by Cooper; updated 05/27/11

Hi Alyssa,

I believe I am looking for a size 8 or 10? My bust is 34, waist is 30, hips are 39.
Posted by Cooper; updated 06/05/11

I am also looking for the Claire Pettibone Midnight gown. My wedding is 8/4/12, and I need a size 0/2. The dress is $4,900 at the shop where I fell in love with it. I would love to pay less if anyone knows how.
Posted by Ali; updated 08/19/11