QUINCE VALS CHOREOGRAPHY

HI! I TEACH QUINCE VALS, SURPRISE DANCES AND FATHER DAUGHTER DANCE ALONG WITH THE ENTRANCE AND CHANGING OF THE SHOES! I BEEN DOING IT FOR TWO YEARS! I LIVE IN EL CENTRO CA. LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED
Posted by sheri camacho; updated 12/06/09

Do You Do Classes In Riverside.?And If So How Much Do You Charge?
Posted by Jacqueline; updated 05/19/11

What`s yr email?
Posted by Mia D.; updated 05/22/11

Myy E-Mail Is iloveyou_0131@hotmail.com
Posted by Jackie; updated 05/22/11

My daughter will b having a 15 next year and i am interested in a choreographer for the balz and a surprise dance if u can email me information and costs,i would appreciate it . Thank u
Posted by sandra lizarraga; updated 04/18/12

Theres a well known choreographer that does work through out Riverside, Los Angeles & San Diego, I think she`s here on partypop. She`s my bachata dance teacher, I know she`s running an event in Oceanside this weekend. You could try to get her.

Posted by Angel; updated 04/18/12

Im interested in choreography for a quinceanera that is valz and surprise dance i would like more info and of course charges
Posted by sandra lizarraga; updated 04/19/12

Im interested in ur services i need both valz and surprise dance choreographed plz get back to me
Posted by sandra lizarraga; updated 04/19/12

My daughter is gonna b 15 next year, we are looking for instructor to teach her vals here in el centro ca. Any information, cost and days please send to my.
Posted by irene; updated 05/30/12

Im will be having a sixteen next year and i would like to know if you are willing to do it and how much it cost and what days your available to help us if you can reply asap thanks
Posted by Yare; updated 09/30/12

I am very interested... Can you email me or call me at 760-562-0584.....
Posted by elizabeth; updated 08/07/13

Hi! i am interested if you still do valz para quinceneras please email me so we can discuss more details
Posted by Renee; updated 04/01/15

My email is Moralesrenee39@yahoo.com
Posted by Renee; updated 04/01/15

IM INTERESTED, I NEED A CHOREOGRAPHER FOR A QUINCEANERA YOU CAN REACH ME AT MY EMAIL yasmeenguillen760@icloud.com thank you
Posted by yasmeen; updated 09/30/15

Im 14 & im having my quince in about 2 weeks or so & i just need my vals to be finished because my previous choreoagraphers quit on us PLEASE WRITE BACK IF YOU CAN HELP IT IS AN EMERGENCY !!!!
Posted by Nayelly; updated 05/11/16