7th Birthday Party Program Script

Hi there! I`m going to be a host on a 7th birthday party ...i have no idea what kind of programme i should make. Kindly help me on how to create a 7th birthday party program script. I want it to be lively & full of fun for the kids. Thanks :)
Posted by corex; updated 11/25/09

Hi,i will be hosting a 18th birthday(debut) this comming december 26,2009,i have no idea what kind of programme script?
It will include coutillion dance,18th roses,18th candles,and to sing a special song,and the important to speech of parents.thank`s
I really appreciate for your response.
Posted by marissa; updated 11/25/09

Im going to host a 7th birthday pary, could you please give me an idea of the program script? It will include 7 roses, 7 ballons, 7 lollipops, 7 gifts, 7 candles, 7 wines and cotillion de honor
Posted by MARITES A. DIAPO; updated 11/27/09

Please send me a program script for the 7th bday party of a boy
Posted by redentor; updated 12/11/09

I also need a program for my daughter`s 7th birthday with 7 candles and 7 roses.thank you.
Posted by Aubrey; updated 01/04/10

My son would be celebrating his 7th Birthday Party. Please help how to prepare a program. Thank you.
Posted by Cecille; updated 03/24/10

Please send me script for my daughter 7th birthday on June 26, 2010
Posted by William Emata; updated 06/21/10

I would like to ask the best party program and speech for 7 year old girl
Posted by susan palma; updated 07/18/10

I`m going to have my son`s 7th birthday party this Saturday (July 31). Please give me an idea about the meaning of the following: 7Lollipops,7 candles, 7 treasures, 7 wishes, 7 balloons and 7 toys. In addition, please give me an idea of the above subject. Thanks very much...
Posted by letgar; updated 07/24/10

Hi give me a simple script on emceeing a birthday patry.than you..
Posted by charlyn; updated 08/01/10

Help! Hope you could send me program script for 7th birthday party including the 7 roses, 7 gifts, 7 candles etc. Thanks!
Posted by Leslie Samonte; updated 08/16/10

When is the 7th birthday party?
Posted by vecyoh; updated 09/03/10

Please help me to make a program for my daughter turning 7 next month. Thank you
Posted by rizza; updated 09/06/10

Hi there! I`m going to be a host on a 7th birthday party the theme is a Cinderella ...i have no idea what kind of programme i should make. Kindly help me on how to create a 7th birthday party program script. I want it to be lively & full of fun for the kids. Thanks :)
Posted by loraine; updated 11/03/10

Kindly help me to make a lively birthday party.
Posted by arelette; updated 01/18/11

How to prepare a 7th birthday party girl.
Posted by Bebeth; updated 02/13/11

I"ll be hosting my niece 7th birthday party...could you send me a script for the said party..tnx
Posted by irene; updated 02/20/11

Hi, im miriam pondivida i want get an idea to set a 7th birthday for my daughter kimberly pondivida tenk u hope u will give me some idea to make my daughter party makes beautiful & presentable...
Posted by miriam; updated 03/03/11

Can you please send me a sample of 7th B-day script with a theme of princess..thank you..
Posted by Mary Jane J.Lim; updated 03/06/11

Kindly give me you email adres so i can help you regarding this matter...tnx
Posted by vec; updated 03/13/11

Hi ! Im going to hold a 7th bday to my son , I dont have any idea about the celebratiion including & candle , & roses, cotillon pls help me .
Posted by nile torres; updated 03/20/11

Are all the questions here been answered already? coz im looking for the answers too.. Thanks.. ^_^
Posted by bossganda; updated 05/22/11

Please help me to create a script for the 7th party fairy tale
Posted by norlito p cloza; updated 07/08/11