Church Anniversary

I need a Theme for my church anniversary
Posted by Maudell Evans; updated 09/17/03

Hi
I have chapel bird houses and Chapel centerpieces available at a great price . Contact me for a picture. These can also be used for weddings in your church for the reception tables. Your theme could be how churches have evolved in the US from a simple white clapboard church in the middle of the woods to the modern day structure. You can even auction off these to raise money for your church.
If your interested in seeing a picture contact me. I also rent out chaircovers and candelabras if you want a more formal elegant affair. Call me at 630-710-2542 or email Drteammaiden1@hotmail.com

Visit our page for more info: Abbi - Chair Covers Rental

Posted by ABBI; updated 09/30/03

I need several themes for my 76th church anniversary
Posted by Melvina; updated 10/04/03

Melvina
Contact me at Dreammaiden1@hotmail.com and I will save your church money on it`s centerpieces.

Posted by ABBI; updated 10/07/03

Give me sme samples what to say
Posted by lalissa Daniel; updated 10/29/03

We are a small church with 28 members. We will soon celebrate our 1st year church anniversary.

Can you provide a theme with a scripture to back it up.
Posted by Rev. Griffin; updated 01/18/05

This could be the theme for your church. Let everyone chose a small rock from a bowl that is your centerpiece, On each rock is a word Love family inspire hope trust faith charity, believe harmony
Dream, peace, friends , paint the words or buy ready made stones.
Everyone who have doubles will sing a song as a duet and those who choose a stone without a double will start a song that has something to do with the stone they have chosen. Then your members may take home the stone or you can begin a garden. If you need stones have your members bring in one or you can purchase them through ABBI.

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon
This rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell
Shall not prevail against it."
Matthew 16:18, KJV

Posted by ABBI; updated 01/28/05

I would like you to help me find a theme for a pastors anniversary and a church anniversary theme
Posted by Sherill Toussain; updated 08/02/06

Here`s an idea for a Church Anniversary Theme:
"Get Connected" There are numberous scriptures which can be used for this theme. Getting connected with God is vital to Christianity, but the theme can also be used to encourage getting involved in the church...like a puzzle peice each member of the congregation has a place in the work of the Lord. Expressing this theme can be as simple as decorating with mis-matched puzzle peices (people usually have a puzzle or two without all the peices, or dollar store puzzles will do), or giving each church member a puzzle peice and having them try to put their peices with others to complete the puzzle, or as elaborate as ordering puzzle themed items from online. I personally have used Baudville.com for many theme ideas and products, but you may find other sources just as valuable. I hope this helped. God Bless you and yours.
Posted by APCOG; updated 11/09/07

Hi

I need Church anniversary theme
Posted by LindaAddison; updated 12/24/07

Please help me with a Theme for our Church Second Year Anniversary.
My Church Name is His Presence assembly
Posted by Koms Abam; updated 01/14/08

I need a theme for my Church & Pastor Anniversary
20 years.
Posted by Pat; updated 02/02/08

I would choose a scripture that has been meaningful for the Church and its pastor. Pray on that scripture and then a theme should be clear.

Blessings,
Craig

Posted by Craig; updated 02/22/08

A good theme is And the had a mind to work. Look at Neh 4:6. That is our Theme: for this year. Let me know if you like it or not. This is our church`s 15th year anniversary. Also I am making a wall dedicated to the members that has pass away.
Posted by Sis. Sheri; updated 04/25/08

Suggestion on themes for the pastor Anniversary and scripture for back-up.
Posted by rhonda Toney; updated 04/29/08

Anything you can think of to decorate your table with that has a smoothe surface we can help you personalize and make your day extra special. Log on to www.uppercaseliving.com
Then click on customer corner for free #475328 token: porter

You can view a catalog online or personalize expressions anything from 1-18 inches tall in any color including silver and gold...

Just ask if you want something you don`t see

Customized Items Available

We ship anywhere in USA

Visit our page for more info: Uppercase Living Wedding Decor

Posted by katrina; updated 04/30/08

Please email me if you want to discuss ideas!

I can be reached at www.pl***a.com/coldixon
Posted by craig; updated 04/30/08

Thanks, i loved the stones idea, though will adapt it a bit to encourage the church to think what to write on them: what brought them in, why there, what hope for future, etc.
Another theme is past present and future
Or for a church going thro change its adapting an unchanging message for a changing world
Posted by carol; updated 10/08/08