Wedding Cakes

The Cake Shop is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best cake in the industry for your wedding or party.

About the Chefs;

Chef Domenico Rossi is a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu French Culinary Arts from the Scottsdale Culinary Institute of Arizona. He has been cooking since the age of 14, when his father instructed him on how to cook for his family. He has a natural talent in cooking and culinary arts that appears in his cakes and sugar sculpting. He currently is a member of the American Culinary Federation with the Louis Joliet Chapter where he serves as the Chair for the Chef and Child program. He has worked in many 4 and 5 star hotels in the past perfecting his art in the culinary field. Chef Domenico also competes in culinary cooking competitions when time permits, his last attempt he took home a bronze medal in the Midwest Region. Chef Domenico is committed to making your wedding, party and other celebrations unique and memorable.

Chef Vickie is a self taught natural cake decorator. She as been baking and decorating custom cakes for the last 17yrs. She has decided to leave her position in a local bake shop to open "The Cake Shop" with her husband Chef Domenico.

“They complement each others artistry, and produce awesomeness in the cake decorating field.” Monica M.

“The Cake Shop under the direction of Chef Domenico has become a premier custom bake shop serving the Chicago land area.” John J.

“Chef Vickie is awesome to work with and customized my cake for my daughters wedding to make the day special.” Tonya M.

“Chef Vickie made my sons birthday into a laser tag vest, he love it” Vickie M.

Feel to call and schedule an appointment with Chef Domenico today to design you own cake. 630-608-8709

Contact Info.
Chef Domenico
630-608-8709

Email
Domencio@thecakeshop.name

Visit our page for more info: The Cake Shop

Posted by Chef Domenico; updated 11/16/09