BEAUTIFUL Ines Di Santo NICA For SALE!

I have for sale the most beautiful wedding gown you will ever lay eyes on. My brand new Nica wedding gown by Ines Di Santo will be available in March of 2010...I spent over $7000 on this dress. It is a size 4 with extra length added to the bottom of the dress (can be shortened or you have the length if you are tall). Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing this dress for less than what I originally paid for it! Who doesn`t want to wear a designer dress on their wedding day??
Posted by Catherine; updated 11/13/09

Can you tell me the measurements on the dress? I WANT this dress! I am 5`7 though and worried about the length and am busty for a size 4. Thanks!
Posted by rochelle; updated 12/07/09

Hello! The boutique has still not received the dress as it takes 4 or more months to make but here are my measurements- 26" waist, 34C, and 35-36" hips. I can get you exact mesaurements of the dress as soon as it arrives (probably in the next month or so). As for the length, you can have the the dress hemmed, which is usually pretty affordable compared to adding length to a dress. Almost any wedding gown you purchase will require some tailoring and hemming is the easiest of it. You could use the fabric you remove to wrap your flower bouquet or somewhere else. Thank you!
Posted by Catherine; updated 12/09/09

Hello,

Do you still have this dress Nica by ines di santo?
Please let me know.
Thanks!!
Posted by Edurne; updated 01/04/10

Hi there, are you still selling this dress? I LOVE this dress! Please let me know if anyone is willing to part with their dress!
Posted by rebecca; updated 08/12/10

I still have this dress for sale
You can email me at
Gasia.music@gmail.com
Size 10 in Bridal size
Posted by Belle; updated 07/01/11

Hi Everybody. I need this Ines Di Santo Nica dress in size 2-4. Please contact me if you have one for sale. My email address is tin030209rambler.ru .
Thanks so much!!!
Posted by Tina; updated 08/02/11

IM looking for the Nica dress in ivory or white. Are you still selling your dress?
Posted by Tammy Cooks; updated 11/08/11

I have it in Blush Pink. Please send me an email if you`re interested.

Thnx
Bel
Gasia.music@gmail.com
Posted by bel; updated 11/09/11