Galina Signature Style SV9563

I am in need of a Galina Signature wedding dress style SV9563. My wedding is in september and this is the only dress I tried on that seemed to do me any justice. If you can help . Thank you very much.
Posted by Kristen; updated 11/12/09

We have something similar at $399 up. Please stop by our store and try it on if you are in New York area. Our opening hours is Mon to Sat 1pm to 7pm, Sun 1pm to 4pm. Call for appointment at 516-208-7620 or 917-570-2319. Location address:

221 Atlantic Ave

Oceanside, NY 11572

Thank you.

Visit our page for more info: Gowns For U

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Mimi; updated 11/12/09

KRISTINE OR CARLA, do you still have your dresses available? I am looking for an 8 petite if so. Please let me know. Thanks!
Posted by Marci; updated 12/05/09

I have this brand new with tags, size 6, in Ivory. I`m asking $375 plus shipping. If anyone is interested, let me know.
Posted by Sara; updated 12/22/09

I will have this dress availiable after january 20th in a size 2. I am asking 300 for it. Please let me know
Posted by jenny; updated 12/25/09

I need this in a size 6 for July 2 wedding please contact me immediatly if you have it
Posted by Lindsey; updated 02/22/10

I need this in a size 6 ivory or white let me know if you have it! It will be for a 7-2-2010 wedding
Posted by Lindsey; updated 02/22/10

Bride and Co would love to talk with you about the possibility of having your dream gown custom made to your requirements. Our manufacturer does amazing work creating designer inspired gowns at a cost far less than the designer original. Your gown will be made according to your personal measurements, which alleviates the need for costly alterations. Your gown will arrive tailor fitted to you. The manufacturer uses only the highest quality bridal fabrics available, all gowns are fully lined, have boned bodice, and all are hand beaded. We can also make any alterations to the dress you require to make your dream dress.

Please feel free to contact us at anytime to discuss the possibilities of creating your dream gown. . I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Visit our page for more info: Bride and Co

Posted by suzanne; updated 03/03/10

I am looking for the size 14 in Ivory and how much to part with it
Posted by Angela; updated 04/02/10

I am looking for this dress Ivory size 6 or 8. Please let me know asap if you have this and how much!
THANKS!!!
Posted by Amber; updated 05/06/10

Amber,

I do still have this dress new with tags in a size 6 ivory never worn or altered just tried on. I gained weight and had to get a bigger size. Let me know if your interested I need to get rid of this one to by the other one.
THanks
Lindsey 316-516-7045 ltlmisbrat@yahoo.com
Posted by Lindsey; updated 05/07/10

I have this dress in a size 6. The only alterations to the dress was to tighten the halter(behind the neck) and to accomodate the bussle.

Contact denisejaqua@hotmail.com for more information.
Posted by Denise; updated 05/10/10

Hi Carla,

Do you still have this dress available in a size 14? If so, I`m interested in purchasing it.
Posted by Tiffany; updated 05/25/10

Hi Carla,

If you still have the size 14 dress available, my email address is tiffany868@hotmail.com. Thanks.
Posted by Tiffany; updated 05/25/10

Hello -

I`m looking for this dress in ivory - ideally a size 2 though 4 may work with alterations.

It is currently retailing for $650 in Davids Bridal so please don`t respond if asking a high price. I`d prefer never worn but if it has been it`s not a problem as long as there is no sign of wear and it`s been properly cleaned and cared for.

Also, I`d prefer it not have been altered, though a slight hem and a bustle would be ok. Please respond to mangofruit19@hotmail.com if you have what I`m looking for.

Thanks very much!!
Lindsay
Posted by Lindsay; updated 09/09/10

I`m looking for this galina sv9563 in a size 2 Ivory. Does anyone have it?
Posted by Claudia; updated 09/15/10

Hi Claudia -

I ended up buying this dress and decided to change my wedding so this dress is too formal. I`ve since purchased a different one for my beach wedding and am looking to sell the Galina SV9563. Its a size 2, ivory. Brand new, tags still attached, no alterations at all. Call me at 7249891603 if you/or anyone else is interested. Or mangofruit19@hotmail.com thanks! Lindsay
Posted by Lindsay; updated 03/07/11

Carla, do you still have this dress? If so, I am interested! Please email me krisosgood@me.com. Looking for this dress unaltered size 14 ivory. I`m 5`7. Need by aug 2011 Thanks! Ko

Re: Galina Signature Style SV9563
I have this gown in a size 14. NWT and has never been worn. Asking $350 please reply if interested.
Posted 03/22/09 by Carla
Posted by Kristin; updated 03/19/11

I have a brand new, never worn, tags still attached, Galina Signature Ivory Satin Wedding Gown, Charmeuse Halter w/ Ruched Surplice Bodice style SV9563. It has never been altered, it is a size 12 but any seamstress should have NO PROBLEM taking it in or out for the perfect fit. Bought at David`s Bridal for $750. Kept well preserved in Gown bag. Also bought a Two Tiered Veil w/ Beaded Metallic Edging. Top tier measures approx 30L, bottom tier measures approx 40L. Veil measures approx 72w.Fingertip length. Imported. Purchased for $199. Also never worn. Veil style VCT2585 You can go to David`s Bridal website and look up retail value of both. Am asking $500 for both. Shipping costs are negotiable. I eloped with my husband to Las Vegas so I never got the chance to wear it. Have pictures if you`d like me to email them.
Posted by Eleana; updated 12/14/12