Selling: Maggie Sottero Mariah

I have a Maggie Sottero Mariah gown, size 8, ivory with pewter accent (includes official certificate and garment bag) if anyone is interested.
Posted by Julie; updated 11/09/09

I still have the dress for sale. Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks!

Julie
Posted by Julie; updated 11/22/09

Hi again!
Did you get my second message earlier, its not showing as sent my end!

Kind regards,

Sarah
Posted by sarah; updated 11/23/09

Me again! I can see you didn`t get my first email!!
Here goes again! I have never tried on the Mariah gown as my local shops don`t stock it but I love it, so do you possibly have any other pics of you in it which will give me a better idea of how it looks in person? I am 5`6, so would it fit my height? Also how much would you like for the dress and where are you based as I could travel to see it, within reason!

Sorry to bombard you :-)

Sarah
Posted by sarah; updated 11/23/09

If you would like to give me your email address I can email some pics to you.

As for the length, you would have to wear flats in order for it to be long enough.

I am in Illinois, and I am asking $600.00. I am willing to negotiate and I do have to tell you that the dress needs cleaning.
Posted by julie; updated 11/23/09

Hello I just cam acroos your add. I recently just purchased a the exact dress. I have never tried this dress on nor have I even seen picture other then the web site. Do you have any picture of the dress. Also you stated that it is a size 8 do you mind me asking what street size yoy wear. I know the maggie sottero sizing is differnt then other designers. I am about a size 4 and I bought a size 8 dress. I am hoping it is close to the right size, Any help would be appreciated.
Posted by Amanda; updated 12/05/09

I wear a (street) dress size 6. I wear medium size shirts and from an 8 to 11 in pants.
Posted by Julie; updated 12/06/09

I would like to see a picture of your actual dress. Can you post some pictures which clearly show the dress details? Thanks
Posted by DD; updated 02/10/10

I can e-mail you pictures of the dress.
Posted by Julie; updated 02/10/10

Hello :) I`m interested in buying this dress, but I would like to see what it looks like on other women, not just the photo that`s online. Could you please send me one or 2 photos of the whole dress from the front just so i can get a better picture? thanks so much :) Im getting married in August. Kind regards
Posted by steffi; updated 02/25/13