Davids Bridal Style F11165 PLUM

Hello I recently got married in Sept and offered to re-sell my bridesmaids dresses for them since they are so darn expensive. I have a size 2,6, 12 and 14 available. There may also be a size 8 avail but will have to verify. Some of them do not come with the sash but i think they are cuter without them anyway. They are selling them for $85 each. Originally $160 on sale w/ DB for $140. Will sell via Paypal
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by christina; updated 11/08/09

I need the size 8 in f11165
Posted by janel pressler; updated 03/10/10

Hello
My bridesmaid has a size 8 with the sash that she is selling for $85. I can send you the dress asap if you would like to use paypal that would be great. PLum size 8 f11165
Posted by christina; updated 03/11/10

Is the total cost $85.00? Is the dress damaged or stained, etc where it will need repair(s)? How do I use paypal? I don`t see a link from the partypop site. Thank you,
Janel
Posted by janel; updated 03/12/10

$85 for the dress and depending on your location I would need to let you know the price for shipping. Party pop is just a place with message boards you need to set up an account with Paypal via the pay pal website. Then transfer the money into my paypal account then the dress is shipped. The dress is in perfect condition no alterations no tears worn for 3 hrs.
Posted by christina; updated 03/12/10

Please let me know the cost for shipping so I can make a final decision. I am in Cincinnati 45243. If you are within a driveable distance, I would consider picking it up in person. Thank you, Janel
Posted by janel; updated 03/17/10

Is your size 8 dress still available?
Posted by Kaci; updated 05/10/10

Hello! I am interested in buying your size 12 dress. Please e-mail me :]
Posted by ashlee evans; updated 07/25/10

Hello, yes i still have the size 14. It`s 80 plus whatever shipping would be depending on where u live :)
Posted by Christina; updated 12/18/10

Would your bridesmaid take $60? This mom of three is a little short on funds this close to Christmas :)
Posted by Gina; updated 12/19/10

Hello again. I responded but am not seeing it on the board? Anyhow yes she will sell for 60 plus the shipping. U still interested?
Posted by Christina; updated 01/05/11

Yes. Just need to clarify. Has the dress had any alterations? Does it come with the sash? What is the condition of the dress, beading, stains, etc.?
Posted by Gina; updated 01/06/11

There were no alterations on the dress and it`s in great condition nothing wrong other than the small clasp in back on top is missing but you can add it but it was like that when she bought the dress and didn`t need it fixed as it wasn`t a big deal n didn`t really need it. It comes with the sash but she just informed me that she does not have the straps for it. They were optional snap on kinds but I had my girls take them off for my wedding
Posted by Christina; updated 01/07/11

I need to find out whether or not I need the straps. Give me a bit & I`ll get back to you :)
Posted by Gina; updated 01/10/11

Are any of the dresses still available? If so what size?
Thanks
Posted by Dana; updated 02/04/11

Sorry it`s taken me a while to get back you. I`m ready to buy the size 14. Could you please give me your paypal info? Thanks so much.
Posted by Gina; updated 02/17/11

Hello, can I please get you zip codeso I can calculate the shipping cost? Thanks much. My email and paypal acct is under stinna52@aol.com
Posted by Christina; updated 02/21/11

71901. I`ll wait to hear back from you before I attempt to do paypal. Thanks :)
Posted by Gina; updated 02/21/11

Hey there! Just checking in with you. Have you got a total with shipping for me?
Posted by Gina; updated 02/25/11

Hi there. I hope everything is well with you. I`m still waiting to get a total with shipping & I`m getting worried because I haven`t heard back from you yet. The wedding is weekend after next & I have to have a dress. Please post a response with shipping. I`m going to have to find another dress if I can`t get this one & I don`t have much time left. If your bridesmaid has changed her mind & decided to keep the dress please let me know. Thank you!
Posted by Gina; updated 03/02/11

Hello, sorry for the delay I recently had a baby so I have been adjusting to life :) the shipping is 10.95 for USPS 3 day. So the total is 70.95.
Posted by Christina; updated 03/03/11