For Sale: Maggie Sottero Cambria Marie & Victoriana

For Sale:

Maggie Sottero Cambria Marie
Sz 6, White, No Alterations, Beautiful Dress!

I am wearing this dress for my wedding on December 19th this year, but it will be available after that if anyone is interested. This is a gorgeous dress!

I am also selling a brand new Maggie Sottero Victoriana. I bought both dresses but decided to go with the Cambria Marie for my wedding (It was a toss-up bc they are both beautiful!).

Sz 8
Ivory
No Alterations
Brand New
Long Train, Detailed & Beaded Corset, Pick-ups throughout

Both dresses are gorgeous!
Posted by Jerr; updated 11/05/09

Hello, I`m interested in the Victoriana wedding dress you have for sale. Can you please confirm the price? Also is that an US size 8? I live in the UK.
Many thanks, Natalie.
Posted by Natalie Pope; updated 11/14/09

Hi, can u please email the price of both.. Im getting married in may 2010 ..
Thanks a lot
Posted by Sam; updated 11/30/09

Hello,

The Victoriana is sold, but my Cambria Marie is still available. I am only asking $600+ship for the Cambria Marie. This dress is beautiful and has had no alterations whatsoever.

I am wearing this dress on December 19th this year and it will be available after that. :)

Let me know if you are interested or if you have any other questions and I will be happy to help.

Thanks!
Posted by Jerr; updated 11/30/09

Is this dress still for sale???
Posted by Kendra; updated 05/12/10

Hello I am interested in the Cambria Marie dress for sale. Do u still have it? PLease email me
Posted by kerri; updated 05/26/10

Kerri (or anyone else who is interested) I have this dress, not from her, but I ended up buying one, and if you are still interested, comment back. It will be available after June 19. I am also asking 600+S&H. I am a size 6, the tag says size 4, but adjustable up to a little larger than a size 8. You can send me your measurements when we get in contact and I will see if the dress will fit you.
Posted by Kendra; updated 05/27/10

Hi Kendra, if you want to give me your personal email that would be great so we can talk personally.
Posted by kerri; updated 05/27/10

Draebae@yahoo.com
Posted by Kendra; updated 05/27/10

Hi, I have a Maggie Sottero for sale , light gold. Size 8 (I am Australian size 12). I have it listed on ebay item number 270589221724
Posted by Elisha Commandeu; updated 06/05/10

I am the original poster, but somehow did not get notifications for this post. If someone still needs the Cambria Marie gown, I still have it. Size 6. This is a gorgeous dress! It is Diamond White and no alterations were made to it. :)
Posted by Jerrica Brown; updated 05/02/18