Galina Signature ST9637

Selling a Brand new with tags Galina Signature ST9637 in ivory wedding dress and matching veil VST9637 for a total of $575 and will include free shipping as long as it is located in the USA. This is a value of over $1000 for everything which is brand new, never altered, and in a smoke free environment. Serious inquiries only. The offer is as posted.
Posted by Dutchess; updated 11/05/09

Very serious about purchasing this dress! What size is it? Thank you, Jen
Posted by Jen; updated 12/19/09

Mary and Jen,
I also have this dress new with tags color Ivory, unaltered size 8. I would be willing to sell for 600.00
Best!
Posted by Heidi; updated 01/13/10

Serious about buying this dress today if need be. What size is it? I need a size 6 or 4

Thanks,
Laura
Posted by Laura; updated 01/18/10

Hi Laura,
My dress was a size 8 but i just sold it yesterday. Sorry.
Posted by Heidi; updated 01/19/10

Good day! Yes I still have the ST9637 wedding dress in ivory size 12 along with the matching veil and now the matching headband which is a $1200 value for $600 which will include free shipping. I know when that the dress can be altered up to two sizes that is what I heard. Please respond. Serious inquires only and no scams.
Posted by Duchess; updated 01/28/10

I`m interested in purchasing the Galina ST9637. Please let me know if you are still selling it. Thanks. Can you send photos of the veil and head band as well?
Posted by Clover; updated 02/18/10

Yes. I still have all the items and can send you pics if you would like, please provide email.
Posted by Duchess; updated 02/28/10

I will also have this dress and matching veil available June 10th. I ordered a size four which was supposed to fit measurements for 34-26-36---My measurements are actually 35-26-36 and the dress was a little loose around the waist and the top (without the girdle bra) I`m opting to just use a strapless bra because I found the girdle is unnecessary for this type of dress. I will be getting the dress taken in a little to match my measurements. If this is the right fit for you let me know. It`s a gorgeous dress! Asking price for dress and veil $1,000. I paid $1,400 including alterations and bustle. (dress was hemmed for a person who is 5`4 wearing 3 inch heels and will be worn for 3 hours)
Posted by Laura; updated 03/17/10

I am not interested in the dress (I have mine already), but does anyone have the matching veil in white? I need it for an October wedding and David`s discontinued it.
Posted by Stephanie; updated 03/21/10

I am also looking for this dress in size 8. If anyone is still selling this, let me know! Thanks!
Posted by Erin; updated 05/22/10

What flower girl dress did you use for this
Posted by natalie; updated 07/13/11