Gold Charger Plate Rental MD/DC

Hi,

I have 13" gold charger plates for rent in the Maryland/Washington DC area.

$1 per charger plate.
Posted by Henna; updated 11/02/09

Interested on gold charger plate for a wedding
Posted by Johanne piverger; updated 11/03/09

Hi there,

I offer charger plate rental in Maryland/Washington DC. Please let me know your location and date needed and ofcourse how many you need.

Thanks!
Posted by Henna; updated 11/03/09

Hi,

Edgewater NJ is about a 3 hour drive from MD, and I apologize and I do not offer shipping for the charger plates at this time. Would pickup be an option for you?
Posted by Henna; updated 11/04/09

I am also interested in renting the charger plates for my wedding on June 6, 2010. The wedding is in Maryland and I can pick them up from you. I will need approximately 140. Is this possible?
Posted by Tiffini; updated 11/24/09

Hi Tiffini,

We can definitely work out 140 gold charger plates for your wedding in June. Please provide me with your email address so that we can work out the arrangements.

Thanks.
Posted by Henna; updated 11/24/09

Please email henna.decora (at) gmail (dot) com if you are interested in renting charger plates for $1 in the MD/Washington DC area.
Posted by Henna; updated 11/30/09

Hello my wedding date is 8/20/10 in. Voorhees nj I would like tonrent fold chargers

Thx
Posted by Nicole; updated 12/17/09

I am interested in learning more about the charger rental for a wedding. Date of use: Sunday 10/3/2010 Thanks
Posted by Tasha; updated 06/27/10

Hi,

Yes the gold charger plates are available that day. How many do you need and where are you located? Please reply to henna.decora @ gmail (dot) com

Thanks.
Posted by Henna; updated 06/27/10

Hey,
I needed 260 gold chargers for 7/17/10. Can you please send me an email with pictures of the chargers?
Thanks.
Posted by Ramandeep Sohi; updated 06/30/10

I am in need of 250 gold charger plates for rental. Please send me an email to let me know what you charge and were you are located. Also, do you have red?
Posted by karen; updated 08/02/10

I need to rent 250 golden chargers at $1.00 or less each for a wedding reception on September 1, 2012. Pl kindly get back urgently to me on this. Thanks and God bless you. Florence Didigu
Posted by Florence Didigu; updated 08/23/12

Hi, I do have 250 available for September 1st, can you please provide me with your email address? Or you can email me at henna(dot)decor@gmail.com with details regarding your contact information, the number you need, and the location of the event. Thanks!
Posted by Henna; updated 08/24/12

This is in response to Florence D. Seeking 250 charger plates for September 1st. I can offer them to you at less than $1, please do contact me at henna.decora@gmail.com to arrange for the booking. Thanks!
Posted by Henna; updated 08/27/12

Hello, do you still rent gold chargers?
Posted by Kiana Bradshaw; updated 02/26/13