Wanted: Maggie Sottero Reese A3240

I am looking for a Reese dress by Maggie Sottero. I love the dress and need to find it at a discount.
Posted by Audrey; updated 10/30/09

I forgot to mention I need a size 6 (I`m a street size 2). I`m only 5`2".

I need it as soon as possible so I can have it altered before the end of December.
Posted by Audrey; updated 10/30/09

Hello Audrey,

We at Bridal Outlet World would love to talk with you about the possiblity of having your dream Maggie Sottero Reese gown custom made. Our manufacturer does amazing work creating designer inspired gowns at a cost far less than the designer original. Your gown will be made according to your personal measurements, which alleviates the need for costly alterations. Your gown will arrive already tailor fitted to you. The manufacturer uses only the highest quality bridal fabrics available, all gowns are fully lined, have boned bodice, and all are hand beaded. In addition you will receive photos of your gown throughout the manufacturing process, starting with the pattern mock up gown. If at anytime there are any changes you want made you just let us know, and we will have them made and new photos issued. Your gown WILL NOT ship from the manufacturer until you give your final approval.
Please feel free to contact us at anytime to discuss the possiblilies of creating your dream gown. Our email address is sales@bridaloutletworld.com or our toll free number is 1-877-272-4781. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Congratulations on your engagement.

Best Wishes,
Pam
Bridal Outlet World

Visit our page for more info: Bridal Outlet World

Posted by Pam; updated 10/31/09

I have an origonal maggie sottero coco in diamond white.
Posted by Kelsey; updated 11/01/09

I HAVE IT IN A SIZE 8 WHITE BRAND NEW NEVER WORN IF YOU ARE STILL LOOKING I AM SELLING IT FOR $800
Posted by FAITH; updated 11/02/09

I am also looking for a Maggie Sottero A3240 but I am a plus size woman and wear a size 16 in regular dresses. Anyone know where I can get a dress without paying $800
Posted by Tiffany Pietrows; updated 01/22/11

I`m also looking for the Maggie Sottero Reese at a discounted price. The 899.00 is way over budget. I need size 14 unaltered prefer Ivory. Are there any seasoned brides to be, brides, helpers etc. Know where I can find one. Email me tsewick@neb.rr.com
Posted by queentresa; updated 02/03/11