I Need Help In Making My Speech For My Quince

Posted by veronica; updated 09/13/03

MAn for reals I forgot about the speech!! thank you for reminding me!(LoOoL) Well All you gotta say is "1st I thank the Lord for letting me life 15 years and letting this moment come true, I also wanna my parents for talking me through all these steps in life and for letting this special Dream come true" or something like that!!!WelL yeah anyways Latez!!
Posted by *`MoNiCa`*; updated 09/13/03

Hey i also need help in making a speech i dont kno wut to say I NEED HELP can u help me?? thankx bye
Posted by xiomi; updated 09/14/03

Yep. Ditto what Monica said. Don`t 4get 2 thank the court, guests, and remember 2 tell them how happy they made ur day.
Posted by Nancy; updated 09/17/03

I really need help for my speech too alls i got is like the same thing as erybody else thank god and parents and sisters tio`s and stuff like that and i need to help translate it into spanish too!!!!!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 12/29/03

I need help with my speech too all i got is the same as Jennifer and i also need to translate it in spanish help please!!!!
Posted by lorena; updated 12/30/03

Well ladies just be like i have always dreamed about this day since i was little i would dream about my dance with mi papi and all that stuff e-mail me for translations @ LorenaGaeta@msn.com
Posted by Lore; updated 12/30/03