Wanted Maggie Sottero "Anniston" Size 6

I am looking for a Maggie Sottero "Anniston" in a size 6. The colour I would like is ivory lace over lt. Gold. Please let me know if you are interested in selling.
Posted by carol; updated 10/24/09

Sorry I fogot to put my email address is you have one for sale.
Posted by carol; updated 10/24/09

I am selling an original diamond white maggie sottero coco, it is brand new, never worn or altered.
Posted by Kelsey; updated 11/01/09

I just bought my Anniston- You have good taste :-) But my wedding isn`t untll April, I ordered a 10 with ivory over pewter. I`ll sell after April 9 if you`re interested.
Posted by Brandi; updated 11/21/09

Sorry but I need a 6 and there would be too much to alter in a 10
Posted by carol; updated 11/22/09

Are you still looking for a size 6 Anniston? I have one in the ivory lace over gold - its stunning. My wedding is July 11th 2010 but I am considering selling it after the 11th. Let me know.
Posted by Michelle; updated 04/07/10

I am interested!!!! How much would you want and are you having it hemmed or altered?
Posted by carol; updated 04/07/10

I actually ordered a 6P - I am 5`4 1/2 and I am wearing 2 inch heels and the length was perfect. I am having a very well respected seamstress do the bustle on the back. I can forward pictures once I pick it up next week - let me know. I am asking $850. Thanks!
Posted by Michelle; updated 04/14/10

I have a friend who is looking for the Maggie Anniston. Do you still have it?
Posted by Rhonda; updated 07/29/10

Do you still have the Maggie Anniston available?
Posted by Rhonda; updated 07/29/10

Sorry for the delay but yes I still have the dress available. Please let me know if you have any further questions or would like pictures. Thank you.
Posted by michelle; updated 09/21/10

Hi Michelle , I didn`t see your response earlier, if you still have the Anniston gown, and want to sell it there are several women that are looking for the Anniston if you post on WeddingBee classifieds you may sell it there.
Posted by Rhonda; updated 10/10/10

Hi, I am looking for the Anniston dress in a size 2, 4 or 6. Is yours still available? Please email me if it is. Thank you!
Posted by Tricia; updated 01/09/11

It will be after the first week in September
Posted by Carol; updated 01/09/11

Lst week in september
Posted by Carol; updated 01/10/11

Hi Tricia, the dress is still available. Email me at michelle.d.robe@gmail.com with any questions you may have and I can share some pictures. Thanks!
Posted by michelle; updated 01/10/11

Hi there!

Is your dress Anniston is still available?

Many thanks!
Posted by Ivanka; updated 03/26/11