FOR SALE: PRONOVIAS NICOLE IN OYSTER

I am selling two pronovias nicole wedding dresses in oyster. I have a size UK12 (US10)) that still has tags attached and has never been worn or altered as well as a size UK16(US14) which I wore for my wedding day this september. The size UK16 has been unaltered. If you are interested in any of these dresses, I am willing to sell them for very cheap.
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by melissa; updated 10/16/09

Did you have a ball park idea of how much you wanted for the size 14/16? Is this the one you wore and has it been cleaned?
Posted by Jenna; updated 01/29/10

Hi Jenna,
I just realised I put the wrong size on partypop. The dress is actually a size US16. The size 16 has been dry cleaned. I would like to ideally sell it for 950us dollars but are open to offers. Cheers. Melissa
Posted by melissa; updated 01/29/10

Hi is your Pronovias Nicole dress in Oyster size us 16 still for sale?
Posted by Ann; updated 02/18/10

Hi,
Yes the US 16 is still available.
Thanks. Melissa
Posted by melissa; updated 02/18/10

Hi
Do you have any pictures of you wearing the size 16 dress? Is it still for sale??
Thanks, Chelsea
Posted by Chelsea; updated 04/18/10

Hi Chelsea,
Yes I do have some photos of me in the dress and the dress is still available. If you send me your email address to my email at: melissaj@exemail.com.au I will happily email you some photos.
Kindly. Melissa
Posted by melissa; updated 04/20/10

Hi do you still have the size 12 for sale? If so how much would you accept for it?

Thanks Lorry
Posted by LORRAINE; updated 09/24/10

Hi there. Do you still have your size 16 dress available? And what price would you be willing to sell it for? Thanks.
Posted by NETTY; updated 01/12/11

Hello

I have a size 16 Nicole in oyster for sale. I`m in Oxfordshire UK, I dont have a price i`m open to offers
Posted by lorraine; updated 01/14/11

Hi Lorraine,
Can you please send me some pictures of your gown. You can send them to my email nettyz73@gmail.com That would be wonderful. Has your dress been drycleaned? Do you have the mantilla veil for sale as well, if you purchased it? What colour did you have your attendants in, as I`m so confused with choice!! Sorry for all the questions! Look forward to hearing from you, Netty.
Posted by NETTY; updated 01/14/11

Hiya How cheap is the size 12......has it been worn
Thanks Nicky x
Posted by Nicky; updated 04/18/12