Jim Hjelm Jh8962 Wedding Dress Wanted

I am looking for this dress used or at a reduced price - I know will be impossible because it is a new line for 2009. Style # jh8962. Size 10 to 14.
Posted by Leslie; updated 10/11/09

Hi there! I saw you are interested in the Jim Hjelm 8962. I am buying this dress for my wedding on August 28, 2010 and interested in selling it afterward. I am a street size 6 so I`ll be buying it in an 8 or 10 (they run small) in the ivory color with ivory sash (if you want the stone color sash it wouldn`t be hard to switch out). Please let me know if you`re interested in buying it from me after my wedding! Thanks.
Posted by Jenny; updated 11/23/09

How much are you looking to sell your Jim Hjelm dress for after your wedding? I am the same size and am getting married in June 2011 and LOVE the dress :)

Thanks!

Lindsay
Posted by Lindsay; updated 01/11/10

Hi Lindsay, I love the dress too! I bought it for $4455 plus shipping, and I`ll obviously be having it altered and put a bustle on so it`ll be close to $5000 by the time that`s done. So I`ll be looking to sell it for $3000, which will obviously include the price of the bustling, but we can talk more about price if you need to. The timing of your wedding would work well, since you`ll have more than enough time to get any additional alterations you`d need done. If you can give me your email address we could talk more easily about it. Thanks!
Posted by Jenny; updated 01/11/10

Hi Caley,
I am still selling my dress and it sounds like we would be a good fit. If you post your email address I will contact you about it so we can talk directly.
Thanks!!!
Posted by Jenny; updated 03/24/10

Hi! I am looking to resell this dress. I haven`t received it yet. The dress ships in July. I`ve set my eyes on a different dress, therefore this would be available to the buyer right then and there. Let me know if anyone is still interested.

It`s brand new, unaltered. Size 10, B:35.5,W;28, H:39
Posted by Yas; updated 04/11/10

I am super interested in this dress, looking for a price I can more afford. I am a regular size 6, looking to purchase for my June 2011 wedding. If anyone is interested in reselling, please let me know!!!

Thanks!
Posted by Nicole; updated 04/17/10

Hi Nicole, my dress is still available. If you leave your email address I`ll get in touch with you so we can see if it might work out. Thanks!
Posted by Jenny; updated 04/18/10

Im still very interested in this dress for my June 2011 wedding. I`m a street size 6, 5`8"... So anthing 8+ would work! Please send me any details you have including a price :) Thanks!!

Lindsay

Lonzo915@msn.com
Posted by Lindsay; updated 04/18/10

Hi- I am interested in the Jim Hjelm dress. Not sure if it is still for sale. If it is, please let me know as I am looking to buy it now.
Thanks!
Posted by Dabee; updated 06/16/10

Hi there - yes, this dress is still available. Please leave me your email address and I`d be happy to get in touch with you directly about it. Thanks for your interest!
Posted by Jenny; updated 06/16/10

Hi Jenny
My e-mail is DabeeK@aol.com
Thanks!
Posted by Dabee; updated 06/16/10

Hi! I just bought my JH8962 dress in Mar for my Sept 2010 wedding and would like to sell it after. It`s too pretty to sit in a box :) It`s a size 8 with a stone colored sash. I paid $4400 and put in a bustle and cups; selling price is negotiable. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks :)
Jamie
Posted by Jamie; updated 06/18/10

Hi Jamie

I just tried on the dress today and would LOVE to have this for my Feb 2011 wedding. I am interested - I am about a street-size 4 or 2 but am 5`10". How long is your dress?? The one I tried on in the store was VERY long - I had to wear four inch heels to be able to even walk properly in it. Please let me know. Thank you.
Posted by Allison; updated 06/24/10

Hi Allison,
With my heels I`ll be about 5`10". My dress just arrived in the store, today actually :) So I get to try it on this weekend!
The dress was so long when I tried it on, they told me they would have to alter it by taking off the entire bottom panel. I will save the panel in case it needs to be added back.
Here`s my email: mbasjodin@juno.com
Please email me and I`ll give you more details.
Also, where do you live? If we are in the same city you could try it on...
Thanks, Jamie
Posted by Jamie; updated 06/24/10

I am looking for this dress as well. My wedding is in August 2011. I am a street size 6 and 5.3inches tall . Please let me know if you want to sell it.
Mela
Posted by Mela Asfaha; updated 07/09/10

Hello,

I am selling the Jim Hjelm 8962 dress. The dress has been professional cleaned, in perfect condition, and is ready for a new owner!

Label Size: 4

Alterations: Only to length to fit 5`8 (with heels). No adjustments were made to bodice.

Additions: Added rhinestones to top to create more sparkle. Bustle ready.

Includes: Original Platinum Sash, never used. (I bought and used a different one)

Let me know if anybody is interested.
Posted by Whispering Woods; updated 10/05/10

Hi Anja,

I believe the dress is Ivory, though it is very close to white. I can provide pictures if needed.
Posted by Whispering Woods; updated 12/08/10

Does anyone know where I can find this dress? I fell in love with the pics but I need to try it on. I haven`t found it here in Miami :(
Posted by Margarita; updated 04/20/11