Davids Bridal 9T9218- Size 18/20

For Sale: David`s Bridal Style Number 9T9218 in size 18. Although the dress is size 18, I had the back panel made bigger so that it would fit me better (I am actually a size 20 and should have gotten that size). Because of that, the dress would easily fit someone size 20. I also wear a pant and dress size of 20 and the dress fit me perfectly.

The dress has been dry cleaned and pressed. I paid $650 for it, spent a hundred bucks having it bustled and another 150 getting it dry cleaned. The only other alterations done was that I had the cleavage line sewed up a little higher so I did not have to wear the modesty panel in the middle. However, I still have the modestly panel and you could still wear it if you`d prefer it that way. There were no height, neck or other alterations besides the bustle. I am asking $400 + shipping. If you are interested, let me know!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Shannon; updated 10/06/09

What veil did you wear, and would you be willing to sell it?
Posted by Jennie; updated 10/09/09

My mother actually made my veil, so it is not for sale. David`s however, has a similar veil with ivory edging. If you are interested in the dress, let me know!
Posted by Shannon; updated 10/09/09

Already have the dress :) I`m looking for veil VCT203. Congrats on your wedding!
Posted by Jennie; updated 10/09/09

Do you still have the dress? I would be interested.
Posted by Dawn; updated 01/12/11

Hello, is this dress ivory or white? Thanks!
Posted by Amanda; updated 04/14/11