Manzanita Tree

Hi! I`m getting married on 6/5/2010 and I am looking for a manzanita tree to use in place of a guest book. I`m having my guest make the notes on small cards and then to be hanged on the branches of the tree. I don`t want to spend alot of money on this idea as we are on a tight budget and was hoping I could get some help or maybe someone might have one available. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Posted by Ivette; updated 10/01/09

Hi...I wanted Manzanita Trees draped in beads and sprayed with glitter for my wintery wedding...i ordered a bunch and wasted a lot of money. Do yourself a favor and get some fallen branches this fall and paint them with white spray paint. It will have the same clean, white, bridal effect and it will also save your money. Check the pottery stores in your area for Manzanita Trees because by the time you pay for shipping, you could have gotten extra branches.
Posted by Lisa; updated 10/01/09

Hi, I`m getting married 9/26/10 and I`m using manzanita trees for my place card table as well. I might be buying mine of Ebay or through this online website...www.saveoncrafts.com. Hope this helps....
Posted by Taneia Britto; updated 10/08/09

Where are you located? I have them for rent
Posted by Justyna; updated 10/11/09

Hi Ivette! We carry many styles of Manzanita trees for unbeatable wholesale prices.

You can find our entire selection here: http://ow.ly/G13m

Please call us at (951) 734 3888 to discuss shipping & bulk quantity discounts. We would love to work with you to meet your needs! We will meet or beat prices!

- Shayna, Koyal Wholesale
Www.koyalwholesale.com
Email: info@koyal.com
Phone: (951) 734 3888

Visit our page for more info: Koyal Wholesale

Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 11/26/09

I live in Massachusetts. How much do you charge to rent and what do they look like?

Thanks
Posted by Taneia Britto; updated 11/30/09

Please visit my website at www.vipeventsupplies.com
Posted by Justyna; updated 11/30/09