Wanted: Maggie Sottero Fiorella

Hi! I am looking for a Maggie Sottero Fiorella, in a size 6/8.
Posted by Liz; updated 10/01/09

I am selling a brand new Fiorella sz 10 alabaster
Please email me
Posted by BRIANNA; updated 10/02/09

Can you send me some pics??
Thanks!
Posted by Liz; updated 10/05/09

Also, have there been any alterations done??
Thanks
Posted by Liz; updated 10/05/09

Is this maggie soltero fiorella gown still available?
Posted by betsy; updated 10/24/09

Brianna-
Do you happen to still have the maggie sottero gown for sale?
Posted by ja; updated 10/25/09

Hi, can you email me if you still have your fiorella dress for sale. Thanks :-)
Posted by Rose; updated 10/26/09

Hi Brianna, I`m also interested in the Fiorella in size 10. Can you please email me too?
Posted by trix; updated 10/29/09

I have an original maggie sottero coco in diamond white.
Posted by Kelsey; updated 11/01/09

Hello. Do u still have the fiorella dress for sale? is it petite? what color? pls email me. Thanx!
Posted by jen; updated 01/20/10

Hello. If the MAggie Sottero Fiorella gown is still available or you have any leads
Posted by Tesha; updated 02/01/10

I have a Maggie Sottero fiorella in white sz 6. It will be available after my wedding in June
Posted by susana; updated 02/03/10

Hi i`m looking for a maggie sotello dress fiorella size ten
Posted by maria; updated 03/02/10

Bride and Co would love to talk with you about the possibility of having your dream gown custom made to your requirements. Our manufacturer does amazing work creating designer inspired gowns at a cost far less than the designer original. Your gown will be made according to your personal measurements, which alleviates the need for costly alterations. Your gown will arrive tailor fitted to you. The manufacturer uses only the highest quality bridal fabrics available, all gowns are fully lined, have boned bodice, and all are hand beaded. We can also make any alterations to the dress you require to make your dream dress.

Please feel free to contact us at anytime to discuss the possibilities of creating your dream gown. . I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Visit our page for more info: Bride and Co

Posted by suzanne; updated 03/03/10

Please mail me pictures and price for the fiorella in
Demeko1 at yahoo.com
Thank you
Posted by jay; updated 03/06/10

I am interested in the Fiorella size ten. Can you please email me at mytesha@att.net and let me know the color and if any alterations have been made. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Posted by MyTesha; updated 03/06/10

Hi,
I have a fiorella gown in ivory. The gown is a size 16 but altered into a size 10-12. A lace up has been made in the back making it even more beautiful! This alteration was $200. I paid over $2500 CAD for everything, but am asking $1500 obo.
Posted by Eva; updated 07/22/10

I am looking for a size 10 or 12 fiorella in alabaster or pearl with no length alterations. Please email me if you are selling one. Also is anyone selling the strap only for a fiorella?
Posted by Laurie Miller; updated 04/08/12

I have the maggie fiorella dress.with strap. No alteratoins except bustle. I believe its a size 8 or 10. If interested pls email me at gooshbaby@yahoo.com
Posted by jen; updated 04/08/12