Awesome Slumber Party Forum

Okay peoples, here are some cool ideas for a girl sleepover. Enjoy!

First, you need to pick out how many girls you are inviting. Make your own invitations!!! Pick out some good food (candy, chips, pretzels, ice cream, etc.) Ask everyone what their favorite songs are and burn a sleepover party mix!!!
Okay, now you can pick out some stuff to do. Some of these ideas sound really stupid, but they can be a lot of fun.
~Rent movies

~ Manhunt: Kind of like forty-forty, only played in the dark. One persons it and players are given one minute to hide. Then players must keep unseen and return to a chosen base. If they are caught they must stay at the chosen jail/prison.

~Twister

~Truth or dare (duh) (just make sure that it isn`t too extreme, or there will be fights)

~Piggly Wiggly (Pick someone to be IT. IT goes in another room while everyone else hides in their sleeping bags. You can stuff one with pillows for a fake!!! Anyway, IT comes out and taps someone`s sleeping bag. The person inside says "Piggly wiggly" and IT has to guess who it is. If they are correct, that person is IT!!!)

~Silly string

~Blindfold two people and have one person try to feed the other ice cream!!! Very messy!

~"I have never..." game. Example: someone says `I have never kissed a guy.` If someone has kissed a guy, they could give you a token. Whoever has the most tokens wins a prize! This is a good way to find out secrets about each other.

~"Sardines". No, not lay on the floor and try not to move!! Pick someone to be it. IT hides in one spot and everyone tries to find IT. The last person who finds IT is the new IT!

~Water balloon fight (optional: substitute water for jelly or some other fun, messy material)

~Make a small movie. It will make you laugh so hard!!!

~Decorate old jeans with sequins, glitter, words, etc!!!Another alternative is old tee shirts and shoes.

~Everyone puts a fact about themselves on an index card that no one knows about. Put the names in a box. Everyone draws an index card from the pile and tries to guess who it is.

~Bring lots of makeover stuff!!! (another duh)

~Decorate pillow cases (sort of the same as the jeans idea)

~Get marshmallows and toothpicks. Each person gets a toothpick and puts it in their mouth. They have to try to pass the marshmallow from person to person using only the toothpicks in their mouths!!!

~Messy! get some large bowls and pour ice cold water and jellybeans into them. Set a timer for 3 minutes. Your hands must be behind your back, and you can only use your face. Whoever has the most jellybeans out of the bowl wins.

~Pillow fights!!! (Again, duh)

~Pour whip cream in everyone`s mouth!!!

~Charades!!!

~Get flashlights and go outside at night to roam the backyard!

I hope this helps, because it took me forever to type it!!! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Madz; updated 09/30/09