WANTED: AMY MICHELSON POSH Sz. 8

I will pay top dollar for a gently used or sample of this dress. I am in love with it, but it is slightly over my budget. If anyone has this dress please please let me know.
Posted by Shannon; updated 09/17/09

Hello Shannon,

We at Bridal Outlet World would love to talk with you about the possiblity of having your dream Amy Michelson Posh gown custom made. Our manufacturer does amazing work creating designer inspired gowns at a cost far less than the designer original. Your gown will be made according to your personal measurements, which alleviates the need for costly alterations. Your gown will arrive already tailor fitted to you. The manufacturer uses only the highest quality bridal fabrics available, all gowns are fully lined, have boned bodice, and all are hand beaded. In addition you will receive photos of your gown throughout the manufacturing process, starting with the pattern mock up gown. If at anytime there are any changes you want made you just let us know, and we will have them made and new photos issued. Your gown WILL NOT ship from the manufacturer until you give your final approval. We are the only company that keeps you so involved in the production of your gown, but we feel that this helps ensure that your gown turns out exactly like you want it to.
The gowns you view on our site are of the actual gown which our manufacturer actually produced.
Please feel free to contact us at anytime to discuss the possiblilies of creating your dream gown. Our email address is sales@bridaloutletworld.com or our toll free number is 1-877-272-4781. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Congratulations on your engagement.

Thanks,
Pam
Bridal Outlet World

Visit our page for more info: Bridal Outlet World

Posted by Pam; updated 09/20/09

Do you still have this gown for sale?
Posted by Missy; updated 01/22/11

Hi SS, I would have no problem helping out a fellow bride with getting this dress! My wedding is in June, so that should be plenty of time to get you the dress in time for any fittings you need for your Fall wedding. Is there an e-mail address I can contact you by, that way we aren`t posting any info here. I`ll write you as soon as i get your e-mail, that way you can remove your post from here. Regards, SS
Posted by SS; updated 01/24/11

Hi Missy, sorry I didn`t see your post on there... Yes the dress is available. I would be able to ship it out end of June. If interested leave me your email and we can discuss more about it.
Posted by SS; updated 01/24/11

Hello, SS-- I would love for you to get in touch with me initially at sassy3nc@yahoo.com regarding the possibility of purchasing your gown after your wedding. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
Posted by S S; updated 01/24/11

I have been looking at this post and am dying to know if this dress is still available.
Posted by MK; updated 02/01/11

Yes it is still available. I do have one person interested that I am in contact with. They are not ready to make a decision yet, so it is still available. Please send me your e-mail and I can contact you in more detail with pictures etc. Thanks, SS
Posted by SS; updated 02/01/11

My e-mail address is mardy0512@hotmail.com. I am very interested in the dress. I am 5`2 also. Is the dress altered to wear flats or heels? Can you also give me a quote? Thanks and have a good day. MK
Posted by MK; updated 02/02/11