13 Year Old Game Party Ideas!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

Ok, I need games and stuff we can do or eat it is a slumber party for only girls...roller skating in the garage and music and everyone comes dressed like a superstar...anymore ideas PLEASE!!!!HELP!!!!
Posted by Azzy; updated 09/09/03

I am also going to do kareyokee and i am invited 12 peoples HELP!!!

PLEASE answer anything from type of music to what games to play to wut 2 eat WILL BE VERY HELPFUL!!!!! do u think this party will b cool? please tell me.

That sounds so cool to! im planning a end of summer party for all my friends, and having a hard time thinking of stuff, heres some idea though: you could tell everyone you invite to invite one more person that the rest of the group dosnt realy no, just make sure they understand to only invite one person, otherwise it might get a little wild, another idea is to have it at a hotel, if you can afford it, get one with a swimming pool, and make sure its within walking distance of a cool place to eat, shop, or PARTY! another idea for a game is to get a whole bunch of makeup and costumes, and even just regular clothes, everyone takes turns going into a room with them, and when theyre done they go into a seperate room (to insure no copyin goes on, we want originality! ) then give a prize for the most outrageous costume, and the most/best makeup, then maybe play a game were you see who can drink the most.... Pop! and then like, have games were everyone has a turn to take a picture with a camera (buy cheap film if you can, and a digital camera is choice) then whoever takes the best most outrageous pic wins (try to keep it clean) , o and no matter wut anyone says DO NOT HAVE A WHO CAN SHAVE THE BALLON (covered in shaving cream/whipped cream) the fastest without poppin it game, especialy not inside, total waste of cream, and it makes a total mess!
Posted by justme!:); updated 09/19/03

Im having a theme of a carnaval and all the games we play are for tickets and at the end we count how many we have and get to chose sumpthin from the prize table
Posted by melanie; updated 01/14/04

Help me please?
I need some fun games to play at a girls 13 year old girls birthday i need the ideas by jan. 24 thanks
Posted by andrea; updated 01/21/04

That was good advice justme!!!
Posted by Anais; updated 01/21/04

I`m turning 13, yeah--no more Musical Chairs-----U can dance contest singing contest, different games that YOU like
Posted by Kerry; updated 04/11/04

U need 2 play limp biskit, good charlotte, blink 182, d12 and eminem at the party. All adults should hang low. Maybe u cold go 2 the nearest skate park and skate! go 2 macas or somewhere like that! if this guy isnt in2 this sort of stuff, the only i dea ive got left 4 u 2 do is 2 GO SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!
LUV ALWAYS
LOUIE!@!@!
XOXO
Posted by louie; updated 04/14/04

I was 13 too like a few years ago. Now I`m 16. Since it`s a girl sleep over you should play a game called DDR! It really rocks. Truth or Dare is also a good game too. Have you ever played manhunt? If you haven`t just e-mail me and I`ll send you how to play. Manhunt is a good girl game its not just a guy`s game. You should also play Skeleton`s Closet. Every girl just tells their biggest secrets. The girls don`t have to tell something serious. You guys can`t ever let any of the Skeleton Closets secret leave your mouthes. Twister is also a fun game too. If you need music try dowloading really hott up to beat tunes. No slow songs to sad for a party n there are no guys!! I hope you enjoy! Good Luck!
Posted by Lily; updated 04/14/04

Ok, heres a little fun idea ... You take a piece of pbubblegume and put it on a plate and load it with whip cream... Do this for each player. Then the first one to find the gum and blow a bubble wins a pack of gum, but u can`t use any hands!!!! The best kinda gum would probably be bubbulelicious or something... HAve FuN!!!
Posted by Nikki; updated 07/07/04

You could put lots of grossfood in to a bag and then divide your friendsinto two gorups then compete against each other trying to finish the bag the fastest.
Posted by Kay; updated 08/23/04

Omg i need ideas to only i am having a girl and guy party and i need ideas on games and stuff
Posted by jessi; updated 10/10/04

I am sry 2 beak it to u but a carnival theme party 4 a 13year old kid is a BAD idea
Posted by worried bout kid; updated 01/01/05

Hey that whipped cream w/ bubblegum idea is really kool! ok my bday is feb 4 and i nedd some ideas! i think im haven a hawaiin/lua partie though, or a western... I dont know just which everone sounds kool!
Posted by Jasmine; updated 01/16/05

Yea i am also having a 14th bday party and im having the hardest time trying to find things to do. I mean we prolly wont even do have the things but just in case, ya kno back up? oh yea and by the way..whats the game DDR? i would like to kno
Posted by Whitney; updated 01/23/05

I dont kno if this will help very much but you can have like a really big bag full of clothes. Then you put the clothes on and do a opsticle course. For example it one of your courses you can blow up a balloon. In that ballo you put a message on a piece of paper then they have to pop the balloon by like sittin on it or suttin then you have to read the message and do wat it says you can also have sleepin bags and one person leaves the room when the come back all the girls are in seperate sleeping bags and you have to guess who is in whos sleeping bag
Posted by Bri; updated 03/03/05

Hi. This is a reply to the person who doesn`t know what DDR is. DDR is a playsation game with a dance mat. It is really fun and will probably be a big hit with a party, especially a teenagers.
Posted by ashley; updated 08/28/05

Hey. It sounds fantastic what you are doing already. Everygirl loves fairiy bread and its easy to make. You could also make mini pizzas or something. For music, you could put on the radio to there favourite station. Games... Truth or dare is an awsome game to play. It really fun aswell. Twister, monopoly,any games really. You could play a game how you have a block of chocolate and hav a dice, and every person has to role the dice and if you get 6, you have to put on a few items of clothing and then one block of chocolate at a time untill another person roles a 6. Then they take over. That is a fabulous game and you get some laughs out of it to. Take heaps of pictures. Them you can transfer them onto disc and give one to each of the girls. They would love to be reminded of how much fun they had.
Hope it all works out well.
Cia
Posted by jaci; updated 05/20/06

Can you explain the chocolate game more please
Posted by Randi; updated 01/01/07

Hi im having a 13th birthday party too. Mine isn`t going to be a sleep over but im thinking of having a boy/girl party but i want to rent out a place. Have any ideas of inexpensicve places to rent out?
Posted by Sophie; updated 01/06/07