Portable Dance Floor For Sale In Minneapolis

Country club has 3` x 3` parquet dance floor sections available for purchase. A few of the sections are in rough shape, but one could make a 21` x 21` dance floor with decent/good quality pieces.
Posted by Laura; updated 09/10/09

How much do you want for the dance floor and could you ship to Sacramento California?
Posted by Brent; updated 09/18/09

Is this dance floor still available
Posted by Trish; updated 04/09/10

Yes! My houseman says to make us an offer!
Posted by Laura; updated 04/09/10

Well, I think the shipping alone would be a lot... I just need it for a family backyard party and truly wasn`t looking to spend much - what is the range that you`re looking for? I don`t mean to sound vague but maybe $100 for at 12 x 14?
Thanks
Posted by Trish; updated 04/09/10

Yes, if you had to ship it, it would cost quite a bit. I think this particular item is more appropriate for a local pick up.
Posted by Laura; updated 04/09/10

Is this floor still available? I am in desperate need of a dance floor for a wedding reception. How much do you want for it??
Posted by Amanda; updated 04/26/10

Yes, it is available for local pick up in Golden Valley, MN. Give us your best offer and we will go from there. Thank you!
Posted by Laura; updated 04/27/10

I am about 15 hours from there so I am not sure I am going to have the time to pick it up. If the floor is a reasonable price (say less than 400?) I could pay to have it shipped?
Posted by Amanda; updated 04/28/10

I know i`m very late but do you still have the dance floor for sale?
Posted by Robert Foster; updated 05/23/11