Bar Mitzvah Rock And Roll Centerpieces

I am interested in purchasing used Rock and Roll Centerpieces (different bands or groups) for my son`s bar mitzvah. If anyone has used this theme and would like to sell their centerpieces I would be interested in seeing them.
Posted by Amanda; updated 09/07/09

We dont have used centerpieces, but we can work with you on a rock theme and try to do it within your budget. I`m working on a heavy metal band theme right now and have done them before.
If you are interested you can reach me at 973 997-8701
Ask for LeslieB

Visit our page for more info: Parties With Attitude

Posted by LESLIE; updated 09/08/09

I would love to do those for you. You could give me a list of his favorite bands and I could do a different one for each table. I also have a sale right now 20% off your entire order.

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by UYWPD; updated 09/11/09

We have all of our homemade centerpieces from our son`s rock band themed party. Each table was a different band and the guests received backstage pass necklaces to each band table instead of the regular table card.

We are very interested in selling what we have.
Posted by Jen S.; updated 10/17/10

Jen S.,

I would be interested in seeing pictures of your centerpieces as we are creating a rock party theme for our son`s Bar Mitzvah. Where did you get the backstage passes from?

Barbara
Posted by Barbara S.; updated 11/05/10

Jen S.

I am looking for rock themed centerpieces for my Son`s Bar Mitzvah. If you have at least 12 tables, let me know. I would love to see pictures and maybe purchase them from you!
Posted by Dafna; updated 01/01/11

Please contact us for reasonable prices custom music centerpieces that I can ship to you. They are easy to assembly. Thanks, Scott
Posted by Scott; updated 01/03/11

Scott,

Who am I supposed to contact? You did not leave any information.

Dafna
Posted by Dafna; updated 01/03/11

It;`s not letting me leave my contact info.
See www.cutoutz.com or call me at 1 888 443 4267
Posted by Scott; updated 01/03/11

Hi, iI`m interested in club/rock theme centerpieces for an upcoming Bar Mitzvah in CA if anyone would like to sell theirs. Thanks!
Posted by mel; updated 05/19/11

I have 15 guitar themed centerpieces. They are 5` tall and have guitars on the front and back. Were $85 each new. Make an offer.
Posted by Lisa; updated 10/27/13

Are you still looking for used rock and roll centerpieces?
Posted by Lisa; updated 10/27/13