WANTED MONIQUE LHUILLIER Clementine

Hello, I am looking for a Monique Lhuillier Clementine. If you have one and would like to sell it, please let me know.
Thanks!
Posted by Ariana; updated 09/06/09

Hi !

I am SUPER interested in the Monique Clemtine in Latte. Looking for a size 10 or bigger? Please email me if anyone is interested.
Posted by Alexis; updated 09/06/09

Kate -

If you decide to sell yours please let me know as I am VERY interested and ready to buy
Thanks!
Posted by Alexis; updated 09/10/09

I am looking to buy the latte in a size 10 if anyone is still selling.

Thanks
Posted by alexis; updated 09/10/09

We have something similar. Please contact us for more information.

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Mimi; updated 09/11/09

Hi ! I`m looking for a size 12 or 14 Clementine from Monique Lhuillier. Please contact me if you it.

Thanks
Posted by Maria; updated 04/09/10

Hi, not sure if you`re still looking for the clementine dress but I have one for sale, size 12 and barely altered. Living in Ireland.
Posted by Karina; updated 06/11/10

I was married on October 10, 2009 and have an exquisite Monique Lhuillier Clementine dress in ivory for sale. Thsi is the signature gown of Monique Lhuillier`s 2007 collection. It is a size 10 label and was sized down to size 8. (Alterations were professionally done, and the dress can be let out, if necessary). This dress was professionally cleaned to pristine condition for $600 by Margaret`s Cleaners(margarets.com). It is ready to wear after a pressing! Perfect for any body type! Price is $1600 firm (originally $7,000) and includes shipping to anywhere in the 48 contiguous states.
Posted by Candy; updated 10/09/10

I am currently looking for one in size 6 or less!! Willing to pay a lot if clean :)
Posted by lindsayg; updated 10/29/10

I have an Irish size 12 Clementine for sale. Its in very good condition and a fabulous dress. I`m 5`5`` and wore 3`` heels on my wedding day. Very few alterations have been made to it.
Posted by karina campion; updated 11/04/10

Candy- Are you still trying to sell your size 8/10 Clementine?? Please let me know if you are! Very very interested!!
Posted by kelly; updated 08/19/11

I am looking for a Monique Lhuillier Clementine in Latte. A size 6 or 8. Please let me know if any of you are still looking to sell! I am also willing to take in a bigger size. Thank you!!
Posted by kelly; updated 08/19/11

For Kelly - So sorry. The dress is gone.
Posted by candy; updated 08/22/11

Hi, my Clementine dress is still available for sale. Karina
Posted by karina; updated 08/26/11

I`m selling my clementine bolero and my rocha dress both street size 2-4. I`m selling the bolero for $1000 and the dress for $4500. Both in perfect like new condition.
Email me: sarahsteingas@yahoo.com if you`re interested.
Thanks
Sarah
Posted by sarah; updated 02/01/12