Wanted: Reverie By Melissa Sweet "Fiesole"

I tried this dress on today and fell in love with it... But not so much the price tag! I was really trying to stay under 1500 but... Wow! This dress is beautiful.
If anyone has this dress and is willing to sell please contact me. Thank you!!
Posted by Sari; updated 09/03/09

I rocked this dress in my June 09 wedding!!!!! It is such a fun dress and doesn`t deserve to be hidden in the closet. I`m attempting to resell on "preownedbridaldresses.com" but it probably will take me a few more days to finish posting. I`m a street size 8 or 10 but ordered Fiesole in size 12. Alternations were made to accommodate my 36Cs and my 5’3" height. The dress is cleaned, stored and ready for its next bride. Send me a reply if interesting in seeing/hearing more. You’ll love this dress – especially the pockets!
Posted by Brooke; updated 09/17/09

Hello,

I have this dress in a tag size 10. It`s never been worn, never been altered and is still in it`s original packaging. It`s a long story(ok, a nightmare), but the bridal shop did not get it to me in time to have it altered in time for my wedding, but it is absolutely gorgeous. Pictures available upon request. Asking price is $1400.

Thank you.
Posted by JME; updated 10/04/09

JME, are you still selling this dress? I am very interested! Thank you so much!
Posted by Valerie; updated 10/12/09

Hi, I am very interested in the Fiesole wedding dress, I was wondering if you still have it?
Posted by Mary; updated 10/13/09

WANTED: Fiesole wedding dress, if someone has it please let me know at
Posted by Mary; updated 10/14/09

HI
I am also interested in the fiesole, size 10. Please let me know if it is available.
Thanks!
Posted by Emily; updated 10/15/09

We provide online couture service. Recently, we made a dress designed by Angel Rivera. The dress was designed for Ms. Essence Atkins. Please email us if you have any question or if you are interested.

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Mimi; updated 10/16/09

If anyone has this dress in a 8,10 or 12 please let me know. I am in love with it but cannot afford $2200. Thanks!!!!
Posted by Liz; updated 10/25/09

Hi- I just go married October 9th and I have a size 8 Reverie By Melissa Sweet :Fiesole- I fell in love with it too on the cover of the magazine. Loved wearing it and I would love someone else to enjoy it on their day.
For Sale:
Posted by tonya; updated 11/01/09

Yes! I am very interested in the size 8. Do you still have it?
Thanks!
Karla
Posted by Karla; updated 11/18/09

Hi! could you also email me photos : ) and payment/shipping information
Thanks so much!
Karla
Posted by Karla; updated 11/18/09

Tonya,

Do you still have your dress? This is my DREAM dress but I only have a budget of $1000. My finance and I are eloping to Italy for our wedding--this would make it perfect! Please let me know if you still have it!

Nikki
Posted by Nikki; updated 12/22/09

Hi all - I just finished two days of dress shopping and fell in love with this dress. If anyone is selling, please let me know - i can`t imagine getting married in a dress that doesn`t rock pockets!

Thanks!
Posted by Briar; updated 12/28/09

If anyone is still looking for this dress, I have a sample (never worn) in a size 10. I`m a street size 8 and it fits me perfectly (with a little extra room for alterations). Post an offer or feel free to ask me any questions. I`ll send pics if you want, but it looks like what it is--a brand new Fiesole by Melissa Sweet. :)

Emily
Posted by Emily W; updated 03/13/10

Emily,

Is this dress still available?
Posted by Col; updated 03/26/10

Hey gals,

Anyone still have the fiesole dress they would be willing to sell? I`m very very very interested! (wedding in April). Let me know!
Posted by ali; updated 11/08/10

I got married July `10, and I couldn`t tell you how many compliments I am still getting on this dress! I have the Melissa Sweet Fiesole dress in a size 10. I am a street size 8, so there were only minor alterations to the bust/bodice. The dress was professionally cleaned/preserved and looks brand new! Post if you are interested/would like more information. You won`t be disappointed...it is absolutely stunning! :)
Posted by Deanna; updated 01/10/11

Hi Deanna,

Just stumbled upon your post while searching for this dress! is it still available? i am a street size 8 too so this would most likely work for me. What price are you asking? also, where are you located? any other info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks very much!

Kate
Posted by kate; updated 01/10/11

Kate,

I currently live in Cleveland, Ohio and would be happy to give you some more info. If you would like to email me your phone number it might make chatting easier, DLSteach125@yahoo.com. Talk to you soon!
Posted by Deanna; updated 01/11/11

Hi there! I have this dress in size 12 but adjusted for a 10. I am getting married in it on February 26 2011 in Rio de Janeiro. It will be a small wedding, I will only be using it for 5 hrs. The dress will be available upon my return to North America on March 10th.

Anyone interested please drop me an email:kmuniz@me.com
Posted by Karina; updated 02/10/11