Wanted Maggie Sottero Sabelle Size 10 Diamond White

Wanted maggie sottero sabelle size 10 diamond white. On a budget but feel in love with this beautiful dress!!!
Posted by kyra; updated 09/01/09

Hi
I have a size 10 diamond white for sale. I got married a few weeks ago, the dress has been dry cleaned and is in really good condition.
Posted by Danielle; updated 09/11/09

How much are you asking for it? has it been altered in anyway? how tall are you with the heels you wore? is it being stored in a Smoke Free environment? thanks
Posted by kyra; updated 09/11/09

I would like £650 for it, it was taken up slightly at the front but lost no detail and has had a ribbon put underneath so it can be bussled up for the evening. I am 5ft 2 and wore 4 inch heels. It has just been picked up from the dry cleaners today and we are non-smokers. I live in Lancashire, UK though?
Posted by Danielle; updated 09/11/09

Does it have any stains on it??? What amount is that in US dollars? What would it cost and how long would it take to ship to USA??
Posted by kyra; updated 09/11/09

No stains on it, it works out to be $1085 and i think a courier would be roughly $85 and take about a week, maybe less.
Posted by Danielle; updated 09/12/09

Hi,
Did you buy the dress from the Lady in Lancashire? If not please could I possibly see about buying it? I`m also from Lancashire and would love to try it on.
Thank you
Posted by Charis Gardner; updated 11/23/09

Hi
I`m sorry but my dress has been sold.
Posted by Danielle; updated 11/24/09

Hi,

My fiance is selling her brand new and NEVER WORN Maggie Sottero Sabelle, with NO ALTERATIONS ever made to it! It`s a diamond white size 8.

The reason she is selling is that she has recently had a change of heart and wants to buy another dress that she found from her trip abroad. We have a certificate of authenticity and original packaging. It really hasn`t been worn even once! We can negotiate the price. We can ship ASAP, too! We are in the NY/NJ area in case you want to visit to see the dress for yourself first.

~Nick
Posted by Nick; updated 12/01/09

Can you please tell me how much you are looking for the dress and if this is US 8 or UK8? Thanks
Posted by Donna; updated 01/19/10

Nick, I am interested in the Sabelle you mentioned. Has it been sold already? If not how much are you selling it for.
Posted by Jen; updated 02/14/10

I do have a Sabelle by Maggie sottero in diamond white size 10 with the matching bolero. Any one still interested. Its never been altered and has been drycleaned.
Posted by lisa; updated 04/23/10

Lisa, do you still have your dress, and if so, how much are you asking for it? Thanks
Posted by Shannon; updated 06/03/10

Shannon i still have the dress, its up for 750 pounds and includes matching bolero, hoop for the skirt.
Posted by lisa; updated 06/04/10

Hey! is the size 10 dress still available that has never been worn? if so how much in US dollars? and how much woudl shipping be? were there any alterations? I am SUPER interested!!! Thanks!
Posted by Kelly; updated 06/04/10

I have a MS Sabelle size 12 diamond white. I was 155 when I ordered it 5`6 and 36DD going for alterations on Jan 3rd and now Im 130 (street size 6/8) let me know if anyone is interested. My wedding is 2/20/2011 and it will be available after that! holly4537@aol.com All in will have paid close to $2000 will sell for $1200
Thanks
Posted by holly; updated 12/19/10

Have a sabelle in diamond white size 10 with matching bolero and hoop for the skirt. Has been drycleaned and in good condition.
Posted by lisa; updated 07/19/11