Melissa Sweet "EZE" Size 6 - 8

Hi,

I am looking for Eze from Reverie by Melissa Sweet collection in a size 6 or 8.
Let me know if you have one available for sale.

Thanks,
S
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Stephanie; updated 08/25/09

Funny - we`re looking for the same dress, but in different sizes. I found this one on craigslist which might be your size: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/clo/1370085037.html.

Good luck and congratulations! :)
Posted by frankie; updated 09/14/09

Thanks Frankie! This dress is hard to find.
What size are you - I will keep an eye open.
Posted by Stephanie; updated 09/17/09

Hi - thanks for the offer! I`m normally a size 0 in street size (most retail dresses), but I hear from my friends that wedding dresses run small. So I would probably be a size 2 (even a 4?). Thanks again and good luck to you...
Posted by Frankie; updated 09/20/09

Hey Frankie -

I found one that`s your size!

Http://classifieds.weddingbee.com/topic/melissa-sweet-reverie-eze-dress-ivory-silk-chiffon-trumpet-sweetheart-sz2

-S
Posted by Stephanie; updated 09/25/09

I just bought the dress in a 6 and I changed my mind about what I wanted. It hasn`t been altered. Thanks!
Posted by Lauren S.; updated 10/26/09

I am looking for a Reverie Eze dress size 6-8 also! Please let me know if any are still around!
Thanks
Posted by Adele; updated 01/25/10

Adele,
I have it! I got married with it in October 09, I purchased it brand new in the Priscilla of Boston Store in NY. It is in very good condition. It is an Ivory size 8, however it was altered a bit from the waist to fit me since I lost some weight before the wedding. If you need pictures of me wearing it please let me know. Regards,
Elia
Posted by Elia Parada; updated 01/28/10

Elia
That`s great! I know that wedding dress sizes can be tricky, so what street size were you when you got married? And how tall was it hemmed to?
Thanks! I`m excited!
Adele
Posted by adele; updated 01/28/10

Hi Adele! Sorry I just read your message. I was probably wearing size small for shirts and like a size 6 for pants (28-29 for jeans). As for the lenght, I am 5ft 6, and I wore 3 1/2 inch heels. ÎF you need more info or pics please let me know!! Elia
Posted by Elia Parada; updated 01/30/10

Hello! Thanks for getting back to me!! Pictures would be great but I am very interested in your dress! I am 5`9" and plan on wearing flats so the length might be perfect! I would LOVE to work on getting to be able to actually try on the dress. I am in Sacramento, Ca. Where are you? I am not sure quite how this works, but would you be willing to send the dress for me to try on, and pay you if it fits? And send it back to you immediately if not? Is that possible? And how much are you looking to get for it?
Thanks!!
Adele
Posted by Adele; updated 02/01/10

If sending me the dress on a trial basis is an option, I would like to do it ASAP! First because I am excited, second because I don`t want to waste your time or mine! How much are you willing to part with it for? THANKS!
Posted by Adele; updated 02/01/10

I`m also looking for the reverie eze in 6-8. I tried to make an appt at Priscilla of Boston in NY, but they said they wouldn`t be able to order anything for me in time for my July wedding. Would it be possible to try on the gown? I`m in NJ and can travel. Thanks.
Posted by Mariam; updated 02/15/10

Hi! Is this dress still available? Thanks!!
Posted by megan; updated 04/11/10

Caroline,

Do you still have this dress in a size 14? I am looking for it and would be interested if it was still available for purchase.
Posted by Sara; updated 08/07/10

Hello, is this dress still available? Looking for a size 6 - 8.
Posted by Nicole; updated 10/11/10

Hi I am looking for Reverie EZE size 6-8!!! let me know if you have one. Thanks
Posted by Alia; updated 01/22/11

Sorry! I sold it already...
Posted by Elia; updated 01/26/11