Donating Choir Robes

Our choir will be donating approximately 20-30 robes which are white with purple sleeves and the praying hands symbol is located on the right side on the upper chest of the robe. If your choir is in need of some beautiful robes please contact me. Thank you!
Posted by Tonya; updated 08/20/09

Are these adult robes? If so, our choir could use them. We are a small church in rural Georgia. As a matter of fact Howard, Georgia - County Line Baptist Churc. We have a choir of 15. Our 1 choir is made up of adults and young adults. We would greatly appreciate the robes.
Posted by Constance Harmon; updated 09/03/09

Yes..The robes are adult size. Right now the choir directress is on vacation through Sunday 9/13. I will reply back to let you know if the robes are still available because i know she has also asked churches in the community if they were interested as well. Please respond back and let me know if you are still interested and if so we can confirm the donation to your choir. Thx
Posted by Tonya; updated 09/11/09

Yes Tonya we are still very much interested in the choir robes.
Posted by Constance Harmon; updated 09/14/09

We are very interested in the robes if they haven`t been committed to anyone else yet. We have a new choir (Pahrump Valley Gospel Choir) of 30 members that is made up of members from different churches in the Valley. White and Purple are our colors for the choir and our second choice was white and red.
Posted by Rodney; updated 09/28/09

Hello,
Just a quick message to let you know what our church goals are and our purpose. Goodfellas ministries is reaching out to the lost we hit the streets with rallys and flyers to invite everyone and anyone to our fellowship, we also have men and womens` homes these homes provide instruction and knoweledge of the word of God. From these homes I have been able to form a choir, the member of this choir are ex-gang memebers, ex-drug addicts, ex-alcholics and have been saved by the blood of Jesus. Now they are singing Gods` praises in our church and we would like to sing for other churches, we are in need of robes i saw your site and I am very interested in obtaining your beautiful robes. I guarantee that they will be used for God`s Glory.
Thank you and God Bless,
Janie Salazar
Posted by Janie Salazar; updated 10/22/09

Hello My name is Tiffani I attend a church In Gulf Breeze Florida that is need of some Choir Robes please contact me if you can be of some assistance
Posted by Tiffani; updated 11/08/09

Please we need 100 white choir robes. Please donate.

Thanks
Carol
Posted by carol; updated 11/24/09

Are these robs still available?
Posted by sera; updated 12/01/09

Are these robes still available? We are a growing church in Oregon and have started a choir recently. We have 10 people so far, and are looking for some robes since the ones from my youthare long gone.
If so please let me know.
Thanks
Posted by peggy; updated 12/13/09

Wow u dont know how much you would be helping us! we re desperately looking for robes esp for the christmas production. I ve looked everywhere i know but they re all way out of our budget.
Pliz make our xmas and God richly reward you!
Posted by Serah; updated 12/14/09

Hi,have a choir that needs robes.If anyone wants to donate some please let me know. Bless You
Posted by margie wilkins; updated 11/03/12

We are in need of children choir robes. We are in Leesville Ohio. Thank you
Posted by LAURA; updated 11/12/12

Please our youth is looking for choir rope for our uniform we are going to perform on February the second week and we ask if we can have the white rope .because our church just start and we can`t afford to buy choir rope .God bless your heart and the church
Posted by Toamalie; updated 01/21/16

My church has about 50 red choir robes that we would like to donate. They are in excellent condition.
Posted by Nancy; updated 09/21/17

I am looking for some choir robes to use in our church for our youth and teen worship teams. We are a small church in Inez, Ky. Any donation of robes would be appreciated.
Posted by Carmel Cline; updated 10/07/17