13th Birthday Ideas

I am having my 13th birthday. I went on a website that said a few ideas and i found one that is really cool. You invite girls over and get makeup and face masks and spa food and nail stuff and you all do makeovers on eachother. Im not sure if my friends will like this and i dont want to just have a sleepover, i want something to do before too. I have tried pools to hire but they are too expensive. Does anyone have any ideas?
Posted by party girl; updated 08/17/09

Hiyarr im gunna be 13 in september and i have two ideas that i just cant chose from the first one is to get a limo and get it to pick up me and all my bffs and then go to the cinema and then get it to take us for a meal and then back to my housefor a huge sleepover with spa stuff (oh yeh i love that idea with the hair makeup and evrything with no mirrors that sounds really fun) and if we do this we are all gunna have t-shirts made and on the front it will say fabulous at 13 and on the back it will say our names and a word so mine would be Amy beth baybee or my second one is to have a huge party with my best friend whos bday s 6 days b4 mine and we are going to have a dress code called denim and dimonds where girls wear dresses with tiaras(dimonds) and boys wear jeans with a shirt and tie (denim)but im notr sure help me plz thankss
Posted by amy; updated 08/17/09

Have it be a boy girl party heck ur turnin 13 im sure u have guy friends... Then wut u do is make a really big scavenger hunt list with like 20 items and four tasks then u go arouind ur neighborhood and ask for the items on the list u have to b back in a certain amount of time with all the items u have and all the tasks completed.. The one with the most stuff wins.. Then play music open up gifts and watch a movie send the guys home and have ur all girl sleepover!!!!
Posted by brina; updated 08/25/09

Hi!!!
Im turning 13 soon too!! ANd i really want something unigue...Some ideas are
~Limo hire and then go to dinner or shopping
~Go Carting
~Theme Park
~Paint Ball
~Hire a make up Artist and then have a photographer take photos!!!! then go to lunch or dinner

I really wanna do the lime hire cause my friends will definantly remember it but its a bit pricey... :(
Posted by Eyla; updated 09/06/09

Easy! get ur girls over (and fit boys :D) and have a rehab party! dress up inneon clothes and have top of the class music! trust me its fab!
Posted by Meg; updated 09/29/09

ARGHH HELP! my 13th is on october 30th!! im havin fancy dress an blah blah blah but thing is i have no idea what games 13 yr olds have (im not no where near popular so no partys in a while) HELP PLEASE!!
Posted by Jessicaa; updated 10/11/09