Nicole Miller IK0004

I`m looking for a Nicole Miller IK0004 dress from the 2008 season in size 0-4. Anyone have one? Thanks, Amanda
Posted by Amanda; updated 08/14/09

I have a brand new with tags SZ 2 IK0004 if you are still interested!
Posted by Caitlin; updated 03/06/10

Do you still have the size 2 ik0004 available
Posted by Lauren; updated 03/09/10

Yes I do! It is brand new with tags, unaltered, and never worn! My husband is in the military so we had to pass up on the big wedding.
Posted by Caitlin; updated 03/09/10

How much r u asking for it? And will u ship to the US? And do u have any pics of the dress?
Posted by Lauren; updated 03/10/10

I am actually in the US! I am asking $900 (that includes shipping) because the dress was originally $1850 plus tax. I have the designers pics of the dress, but when i get home from work I can send you pics of the actual dress. It still has tags, original dress bag, and nicole miller garment bag.
Posted by Caitlin; updated 03/10/10

I am very interested in it. Also, would you except returns if it did not fit?
Posted by Lauren; updated 03/10/10

I can`t accept returns, however, the dress is very true to a size 2 Nicole Miller. I have actual pictures of the dress now if you would like me to email them to you!
Posted by Caitlin; updated 03/10/10

Hi, do you still have the NM IK0004 dress available? I would LOVE to buy it :) please let me know asap
Posted by simone fonseca; updated 04/29/10

Hi, did you ever find the dress? If so, would you be interested in selling it to me after you`re done with it?!
Posted by Dana; updated 08/31/10

Does anyone have this dress in a size 4-6? I am have been looking online, but have not found anything recenlty.
Posted by Kim; updated 02/16/11