Dwarf Wanted

I am enquiring about renting a dwarf. A group of my friends and I are going on a stag party to Edinburgh at the end of september and would like to rent a dwarf
Posted by niall; updated 08/14/09

Hi Warren... I am hoping that you recieve this, are you based in north hants, hampshire?? if so I have loadsa fun well paid work in this sort of area! I am in despererate need of a little person for the 31st...please get in touch if you are avail xx
Posted by Heather; updated 10/20/09

I AM LOOKING FOR A DWARF. IT WILL ONLY BE FOR A COUPLE OF NIGHTS. IT IS TO HELP A FRIEND FOR A RESTAURANT OPENING.
Posted by MALI; updated 01/06/10

Hi I am also Looking for a dwarf for a Music video shoot in Ireland, If anyone is interested... Should be a lot of fun
Posted by JohnnyB; updated 03/14/10

I`m looking to hire a dwarf for a stag do in Edinburgh on 8th May 2010, can anyone help me with contacts or prices etc.
Posted by The Knox; updated 04/14/10

Hi,

Did anyone gave any success with this as I`m looking for the same for a birthday party.

Cheers,
Tonia
Posted by Ton; updated 11/22/10

I am looking for dwarf who mite be available for a stag doo. Need somebody who is willing to b hand cuffed to the stag for the evening? Please contact me if you can help. Thanks
Posted by Oliver; updated 03/09/13

Looking for a willing dwarf for a stag doo evening If anybody can help please contact me. Thanks
Posted by Oliver; updated 03/11/13