NEED QUINCE CHOREOGRAPHER

Ok well i need a choreographer for my quince. It`s in four months. (in december) and i wanna start practice soon, so if anyone knows about one please contact me. Thanks.
Posted by Cynthia S.; updated 08/07/09

Hi! I read your posting. Do you still need a choreographer? My name is Diany and I`m located in Miami, Florida. It would be a pleasure to work with you if you`re in my area and don`t already have a choreographer.
Posted by Diany; updated 08/07/09

Hi I am located in Dallas Texas and I need a choreographer for my daughters quince in august of 2010.
Posted by nora; updated 08/09/09

yes i still need a choreographer, but im located near austin, texas.
Posted by Cynthia S.; updated 08/10/09

Where exactly are you located? I am a choreographer in San Antonio, TX
Posted by Jessica Patino; updated 08/20/09

I am a Master`s photojournalism student looking to photograph quinceanera events in Austin, TX. If anyone is interested, please respond. I will not charge, and in return will provide the family with several professional quality photos.
Posted by Eva; updated 10/14/09

Hi Cynthia,

I am a professional photographer, currently doing a MA in photojournalism here in Austin. I am looking for opportunities to shoot quinceanera events, rehearsals, etc. I would be able to compensate you and others with photos that you would be able to use for promotional purposes. Please contact me if you think you or someone you know may be interested in participating.

Saludos,

Eva
Posted by Eva; updated 10/14/09

Hello i am having a quince in 5 months [septemper] and i live in austin texas if somebody can please get back to asap ......
Posted by erika; updated 03/01/10