Who To Choose As My Chambelan?

Hey everyone..i need yals help..i cant decide who to be my chambelan..frist it was going to be my big brother but he moved to mexico 1 month ago so it cant be him anymore..and now am like scared that i wont find one in time..i have 9 months to get a chambelan..i really want someone i can trust alot..theres only this guy his a very good friend of my brothers but his 21 idk if i should get him?i trust him but dont you think his to old to be a chambelan?omg i dont know what to do?someone help me please?
Posted by karla; updated 07/25/09

Hey, it doesn`t matter how old anybody is. It`s your day! I`m having my cousin as my chambelan and he`s 18 going on 19. Everyone always asks me if I think he`s too old, but it`s my decision and I know I can count on him. The only thing is is that your brother might be a little concerned with the situation unless he knows that you and his friends are good friends too. In the end it`s your decision who you ultimately choose.
Posted by Jme Malva; updated 07/27/09

Hey jme malva well yeah your right its my day and my opion..my brother doesnt like me hanging out or even talking to his friends,but he will have to understand me and his friend are very good friends..and i trust him alot to be my chambelan..he lost his chance to be it beacause he decided to move over to mexico..but i think he has to deal with it..anyways thanks so much
By the way whens you 15?
Posted by karla; updated 07/27/09

Hey, its not exactly like your brother lost the right to be your chambelan just because he moved to Mexico, i`m sure he had a reason as to why he did. You know, you could still ask him and then after he responds, you should know who to have as your chambelan. If he says no, then you could go to his friend, and if he reproaches you for it then, all you have to say is "i asked you, but you said no. I had no other choice." my quince is august 15 (this year) how about yours?
Posted by Jme Malva; updated 07/28/09